Movie details
no problem and thank you for the instant fix....

and of course thanx for all your time and effort in running this site.
T! has been downloaded over 68.500 times and i wouldn't know how i could have done this without you help!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Darby Wrote:Ok, so now the data is beginning to show up, sometimes I have to wait for it to show though, should I remove and re add my sources? Thanks so much for your patience!

xbmc will collect the media data when you add your videos to the library,
so yes a fresh library scan would be the easiest way.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
So it looks like I have traded one issue for another.....I now have all the media details for movies BUT i don't have my fanart in the background when I scroll between tv shows (I am running ver beta 2.12 that you gave me, thanks). I switched to confluence and enabled "use posters instead of banners for tv shows" and it worked but I don't see this feature in transparancy. Also for my movie fanart it takes about 20 seconds to load for one movie about 10 percent of the time. I have never had to wait for fanart to show up before after running the initial scan. Ideas?
Darby Wrote:So it looks like I have traded one issue for another.....I now have all the media details for movies BUT i don't have my fanart in the background when I scroll between tv shows (I am running ver beta 2.12 that you gave me, thanks). I switched to confluence and enabled "use posters instead of banners for tv shows" and it worked but I don't see this feature in transparancy. Also for my movie fanart it takes about 20 seconds to load for one movie about 10 percent of the time. I have never had to wait for fanart to show up before after running the initial scan. Ideas?

the option to enable posters for tv shows is on my to-do list.

do you have tv show fanart in Confluence?

and movie fanart...no loading issues in Confluence?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie details0