• 6(current)
Work in progress...
batrad Wrote:Is it possible to show the Blu-Ray DVD Case cover in list view (not in library)?

nope, whether or not a blu-ray case is shown depends on the resolution of your movies. 720p and 1080p movies will get a blu-ray cover.
this resolution information is stored in the xbmc database...which is only available in library mode.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
NebulaOdyssey Wrote:Hey, I love your work. Have a suggestion, or request really.

Can we get some icons for some more formats: eg
*alac
*rmvb
etc...

depends on how xbmc recognizes them...would you be able the provide a sample of both ?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Quote:depends on how xbmc recognizes them...would you be able the provide a sample of both ?

Can you explain what you meant specifically by a sample please? I'd like to help.

Alac has the extension .m4a, when I play it it shows as alac on on my LCD with the function:
Code:
.$INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec]
NebulaOdyssey Wrote:Can you explain what you meant specifically by a sample please? I'd like to help.

Alac has the extension .m4a, when I play it it shows as alac on on my LCD with the function:
Code:
.$INFO[MusicPlayer.Codec]

never mind the sample, this is exactly the info i need. :-)

could you also let me know what MusicPlayer.Codec shows when you play a rmvb file ?

edit:
in case it's a video codec, i'd need to know these:
VideoPlayer.VideoCodec
VideoPlayer.AudioCodec
ronie Wrote:never mind the sample, this is exactly the info i need. :-)

could you also let me know what MusicPlayer.Codec shows when you play a rmvb file ?

edit:
in case it's a video codec, i'd need to know these:
VideoPlayer.VideoCodec
VideoPlayer.AudioCodec

rmvb is a video format.

VideoPlayer.VideoCodec = rv40
VideoPlayer.AudioCodec = cook
NebulaOdyssey Wrote:rmvb is a video format.

VideoPlayer.VideoCodec = rv40
VideoPlayer.AudioCodec = cook

ok added to svn.
let me know in case things don't work out...or if you have better icons to share. ;-)
ronie Wrote:ok added to svn.
let me know in case things don't work out...or if you have better icons to share. ;-)

Ok thanks, I'll give a go soon when I update my XBMC since I'm still on the last stable live 9.11.
Hi

I just upgraded to latest xbmc (r29719) and Transparency! (r329) and now when i go into 'Videos' (fileview), all the thumbnails for videos in the views for 'Fanart/Thumbnail/Cover Flow' are screwed up (widescreen thumbs are stretched out and in 'imdb-thumb' format, before at least in Fanart view the thumbnails would be widescreen with correct aspect-ratio.
I hope this can be reverted back to what it used to be, it looked alot better.

Thanks for a great skin Smile
Intel Core2Quad 3,2Ghz, 2Gb RAM, Nvidia GTS450 on Ubuntu 10.10, Denon AVR-2311, Denon POA4400A
grote002 Wrote:Hi

I just upgraded to latest xbmc (r29719) and Transparency! (r329) and now when i go into 'Videos' (fileview), all the thumbnails for videos in the views for 'Fanart/Thumbnail/Cover Flow' are screwed up (widescreen thumbs are stretched out and in 'imdb-thumb' format, before at least in Fanart view the thumbnails would be widescreen with correct aspect-ratio.
I hope this can be reverted back to what it used to be, it looked alot better.

Thanks for a great skin Smile

Could you post a screenshot of the Thumbnail View please?
ronie Wrote:Could you post a screenshot of the Thumbnail View please?

I just updated to 29717 on W7 everything seemed fine, both Library/Files mode

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
ronie Wrote:disc.png and it should be right up there with the movie in the same folder.

i don't think anyone started collecting these images yet.

Sorry for OT, but where do you get your icons?
ronie Wrote:nope, it depends on the add-on part of xbmc that was added in 28277.

Assuming I upgrade to an unstable XBMC release and is the add-on manager to download the skin, will I automatically get the latest SVN release of T!? Really waiting to see the Bluray cover!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Couple screenshots:

Cover Flow
Fan Art
Thumbnail
List

The last one 'List' looks good, with correct aspect ratio.

Found something else, when i choose ''Wide side menu buttons" and go into "System Info" the background doesnt match the window on top of it. It's only when the menu buttons are out, that the window switches to the right, but the background image doesn't.

System Info
Intel Core2Quad 3,2Ghz, 2Gb RAM, Nvidia GTS450 on Ubuntu 10.10, Denon AVR-2311, Denon POA4400A
CASHMON3Y Wrote:Sorry for OT, but where do you get your icons?

i've only implemented this feature.
i'll leave it up to you guys (the xbmc community) to start collecting these disc images...similar to how it's done with cdart.
steve1977 Wrote:Assuming I upgrade to an unstable XBMC release and is the add-on manager to download the skin, will I automatically get the latest SVN release of T!? Really waiting to see the Bluray cover!!!

there's no option to download anything yet.
you'll have to checkout the T! svn yourself.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Work in progress...0