requests
i couldn't find a thread for requests so didnt know where to mention it

after selecting get thumb, the browse, there's no scrollbar to the right of a big list to quickly scroll through like there is in movies

also in the now playing window, can i change it to just show the song title? chances are from the artwork i know the band and album name

oh and when listening to music on the page where you pick the album track, where the current track is written in red and highlight is aligned left, i think it would be cool for the skin to shift downwards when the track changes so the current playing track is always in the centre by default (align left), and red.

sorry if this is out of place

ta
there are no request section because Alaska is finish any future request you have to do it yourself so the request now are MODs.

first make sure you have the latest version of Alaska then rephrase your question with more details.. like in
Quote:after selecting get thumb, the browse, there's no scrollbar to the right of a big list to quickly scroll through like there is in movies
what view, what library ??
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
ok cool.

library mode isnt an option here. the movies are in library mode, then i get movie info, GET THUMB, BROWSE, and it's this screen i mean
I forgot to add a the scrollbar control but it's been added now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
requests0