Movie Info List Acer Revo
Big Grin 
I would to print out a copy of the list of films that I have in xbmc database. Preferably this would include a synopsis director and actor info - and a small thumbnail of the DVD cover.

Can anyone help me - is it possible?

Thanks in advance

XBMC Live - Acer Revo
I will buy you a virtual beer if you help me sort out this remote...
Anything is possible if you can code. All the info you're looking for is in the database, and you could access the database outside of Xbmc to extract whatever you want. The question is are looking for help on how to do this yourself, or are you looking for someone to do it for you?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for your prompt reply - I don't have any programming knowledge. I was hoping that there might be a simple process that someone has followed before. I'm sure a fair few people would like this....(?)

It's going to be used at a holiday house where people would find this method of browsing more sociable and user firendly.

If someone could do it for me that would be great. I would pay something for a word version in landscape - 2 films per a4 page.. Though obviously I would like to update this regularly myself so if you could show me how that would be amazing and I can update it myself.

Thanks again
You think a physical printout would be more user friendly than it being 'live' in the GUI?! Uhm ok, then. Whatever floats your boat. Not that I am going to do this but if I were, I'd likely code up something quick and dirty using php to scrape the database, and build a dynamic webpage.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
with no codey skills I would use an export and throw that into notepad or something to strip out all the unwanted stuff with find/replace.
Any help with this would be great -
kraqh3d Wrote:You think a physical printout would be more user friendly than it being 'live' in the GUI?! Uhm ok, then. Whatever floats your boat. Not that I am going to do this but if I were, I'd likely code up something quick and dirty using php to scrape the database, and build a dynamic webpage.

The majority of people who use this will be over 60 - they will prefer this method alongside the GUI.... Similar to a list list you would look at in a hotel.
Any other ideas on this. Has anyone done this before?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Info List Acer Revo0