Alternate scrapers for a particular film/series?
I can, for the most part, get my movies/tv shows to work, but regardless of which scraper I use, for some movies/series I hate the results the scrapers return. Can I use an alternate scraper for one particular tv show, or one particular movie?

They're all arranged like:
E:\Videos\Movies\*Movie Name*\*Movie Name.mkv* (or avi)
or
E:\Videos\TV Shows\*TV Show Name*\*Season Number*\*S#E# - Episode Title.avi*
and I'd like to keep it that way if possible...

I just clean installed my system, so I don't have xbmc installed yet, if it's a case that I can't do that this time I'm just going to stick with Windows Explorer...
you can set content per folder. have at it.
spiff Wrote:you can set content per folder. have at it.

I tried that, with THIS method, but when it rescanned it didn't grab the files.
In Videos>TV Shows the Show title is there, but there's nothing inside.
In Videos>Files>TV Shows, it's there, and I can go into the show's folder, into the Season folder, and play an episode.

Does IMDB TV have a different naming convention? I couldn't find anything to suggest that in the wiki.
E:\Videos\TV Shows\Animaniacs\Season 1\S1E1 - Newsreel of the Stars #1, De-Zanitized, The Monkey Song, Nighty Night Toons.avi is my first one.

You can see why I really want IMDB in particular, it has its episodes listed as such:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105941/episodes#season-1
Rather than
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=...4929&lid=7
Where the section before the theme song, the theme song, the first 5 mins of the episode etc. are listed as separate episodes, which I think is slightly ridiculous...
those episode names are invalid. imdb tv is not maintained.
spiff Wrote:those episode names are invalid. imdb tv is not maintained.
Invalid how exactly? That's how all my others TV Shows are named, and it works out fine...

If IMDB TV isn't maintained, and all the others are stupidly indexed, I guess I'm renaming 1-50 as 1-241... Which is almost enough to put me off the program as a whole (there's at least one other tv show in the same boat)...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alternate scrapers for a particular film/series?0