[better?] joystick.Logitech.RumblePad.2.xml
hi Yall. the default keymap for this joystick doesn't feel very intuitive.
perhaps this is just because i've been using this custom map for about a year.

curious to see if fellow rumblePad owners have defined their own ? prefer the original ? or fancy this instead ?

~z

PS. the <hat> switches have never worked for me. i use jhat as mentioned here
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
Hey Zosky,
Did you have to do anything special to get your Logitech rumblepad to work? I've been trying to get a regular old Logitech Dual-Action gamepad to work as an XBMC remote but have not had any luck.
yea in my case - the xbmc.log has this line
Code:
18:45:29 T:3077564288 M:2000334848  NOTICE: Enabled Joystick: Logitech Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2

and the keymap (in the original post), shows each section starting with <joystick name="blah">, find the name of yours and have at my keymap or make your own.

also this is the sacred development forum
(we best not have a support discussion here)

if you need anymore help, you should probably open a thread in the support forum
cheers
~z
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
Hi Zosky!

I bought myself a Logitech rumblepad a few weeks ago and found your configuration file which I've made a lot of changes to. I've added a lot of functionality, fixed some bugs and also tried to keep it logical and easy to remember.

Take a look at the result and see if you like it. And big thanks for helping me out with the basics! Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=606353

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[better?] joystick.Logitech.RumblePad.2.xml0