Builds at the usual places
hi,

i just noted a couple of questions mentioned at different forums regarding aspects of xmbc, like "i have problems with xbmc 11/12 build", and the answer in some forums are "it's been fixed" (in later cvs not released) .... ok, yes, they are fixed, but not released. i don't want to step on toes here, but...

is there a santa :-)
1. we do not release any builds. we are talking about the sourcecode if we say "latest cvs" and not the builds.

2. this is the wrong froum --> moved to "xbmc general"

3. this time i don't get the hidden request for illegal binaries, but maybe the next time. Image

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
hey, smile :-)

i do understand that you do not release builds. and i do respect that, please do not misunderstand me.

my humble question is merely how users will communicate with the developers if all those "builds", whereever they are, differs with the code in cvs. i do understand the difference personally, but not all do. if the difference is many weeks, the difference is... well, quite some :-)
well the build date is equal to the date of the source it is compiled from i guess. thats why we recommend to tell us the builddate in support requests.
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i think i just met santa at my usual meetingplace. i did not think he would meet me this year, though i've been kind as a lamb... :-)

thank you all the devs who have challenged this project with a tremendous effort. and thank you to all those who are contributing to this forums.

a happy new year i wish you all,
cheers,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Builds at the usual places0