DLR live departure board scrip, Hard ?
Hi, im new to the forums, been lurking for a while answering my own questions but now im stuck and looking for a little help !

My problem is this:

I live in London on the DLR line and the trains seem to run at random times and random intervals, and I'm forever just missing the trains and turing what should be a 15 min door to door comute to work into 35 / 40 'min one depending on my luck. So I thought it would be helpfull if I could have my TV in the lounge displaying the departure board (see http://www.dlrdaisy.co.uk/daisy/rov/rov18pid.htm) while im getting ready in the morning; prefably like the weather inits owwn tabby thing, so i could more acuruatly plan my comute.

My questions are these:

1. Has any one already made a script / simmilar script for this in the past that i can use / addpat to my purposes

2. How hard would it be to code my own scraper and script (bear in mind i am brand new to this with only a basic VBA background)
It wouldn't be difficult to scape that page. The only thing would be the amount of times you would have to do it depending on how accurate you want the data on your screen to be.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DLR live departure board scrip, Hard ?0