• 87(current)
Night Release Thread
is there a way to find out what skin version i'm using within xbmc, if not could u make it?
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
maybe time for replacing the night gallery soon? u made lots of changes since current shots. may i suggest splitting up tvshows in 3 post one for each level.
hey,i downloaded the version 7/25/2010 from the first site.
and then i updated it with git.
the git says that i allready up to date,but since 7/25/2010 there are some updates.
why git doesn't find it?
heres an image of git
should be right. first you cloned the latest version and after that u pulled the changes, but no changes was made between your clone and pull.

the 7\25\2010 is a verison for pre dharma and is not being updated that rapidly. it is also just a dl link and not using git at all.
Is it possible for people to give me some information on how to hide (I am assuming in code) the episode number display on the 3D Landscape view (for TV shows)

Highlighted in this image for clarity, I would just like to remove the episode number / season number (when it is a flattened show) and just have the name of the episode.

Thank you for any help you can provide. (I have tried looking at the code but cannot easily work this out, that said I have not problem hacking the code around to do this just need some pointers)
zwat Wrote:maybe time for replacing the night gallery soon? u made lots of changes since current shots. may i suggest splitting up tvshows in 3 post one for each level.

One of those rainy day projects...

Hey did you try:

Quote:<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.FolderName]logo.png</texture>
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.FolderName]../logo.png</texture>

to solve your .rar problem?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
hmm not sure what i tried. but path on rars are rar:\\d:\tvshow\episode.rar\avi so i'm beginning to think that the rar:\\ path don't include other files than rar files?

what does the foldername display? the foldername to the rar achive is usualy tvshow.sXXeXX.source.codec-grp

i have fixed it with having all logos (and cleararts) in media\extras folder and changing the code for the views i use Big Grin and rename series with illegal characters.

gonna test the foldername and report back.

did not work for me. path is as follows rar://C:\up\t\American.Dad\American.Dad.S01E01.DVDRip.XviD.REPACK-OMiCRON\american.dad.s01e01.dvdrip.xvid.repack-omicron.part01.rar\
have tried both ../../logo.png and ../logo.png
mcborzu Would you consider running a repo like hitcher does to hold the latest updates instead of using git? It would be nice to be able to update within xbmc to the latest changes. Thanks for the skin.
kri kri Wrote:mcborzu Would you consider running a repo like hitcher does to hold the latest updates instead of using git? It would be nice to be able to update within xbmc to the latest changes. Thanks for the skin.

seconded! Nod
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
night is available in official repo
ppic Wrote:night is available in official repo

they want the official repo updated same time as GIT is updated.

git is very simple I was at work and got an email on me Moto DROID that a new reply to this thread, it said there was on update on GIT.

I ssh'd into my HTPC did a git pull and bahda boom badah bing I was updated while serving beers at my second job.

-=Jason=-
Flomaster Wrote:they want the official repo updated same time as GIT is updated.
Nope, I would like a separate repo where changes can be made more quickly. Hitcher runs his own repo for alaska which is separate from the official one.
kri kri Wrote:Nope, I would like a separate repo where changes can be made more quickly. Hitcher runs his own repo for alaska which is separate from the official one.

maybe, not on my radar screen at the moment. But I'll take a peek at how Hitcher is doing it...

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Would it be possible to get an option to display library stats on the home screen akin to Aeon? (Total Films\Watched\Unwatched etc...)

Also, the watched Overlay in Wall mode is disappearing from films in the bottom row when they're highlighted.

One last thing which is purely for my selfish need Big Grin The film titles in Wall mode, would there be some way to make the font either smaller or wrap? Some films titles get cut off and it's a bit of a niggle when they're part of a series such as 'A Nightmare On Elm Street' as all the entries read 'A Nightmare On Elm Str...', even an option to turn the display of the title off would cure my selfish niggle Smile

Many thanks
Update 9/14/2010
-Fixed issue with scrollbar not visible when only a few items in a list
-Fixed some "Movieset" label issues
-Added tv.png, code was always there just not the image
-Added support for RCB script, minus the info screen, not 100% done but close
-Added Season label to "Fanart" view
-Added Ascending/Descending sort option to View Options
-*Trail Balloon* New Volume Display

**only git updated**