[Xbox] Xbox Game Data Scraper
I was reading up on previous mentions of this in past forum posts, and I found the idea quite intriguing. The idea is to have a scraper for data for Xbox games. It could have a layout just like other media in XBMC, and a library mode, with case covers, disc art, screenshots, and maybe even game manual scans! It would be a incredibly useful feature for XBMC, and certainly leave other dashboards in the dust, with their boring, text-only menu screens. This could be the best thing to happen to XBMC Xbox users for a long time. I know that the XBMC team is not very interested in the Xbox anymore, so maybe this could be a special modification or plugin. Either way, it would be a beautiful interface for browsing your Xbox game collection, and as I said, would undoubtedly make XBMC the king of Xbox dashboards.

The idea has been brought up before in more detail here, I just thought I should bring it to everyone's attention once more, and see if it catches on: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=28953

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Xbox] Xbox Game Data Scraper0