• 40(current)
[RELEASE] Grooveshark (Script) Music Addon
VanZan Wrote:Your changes did help a good bit. There's still a small memory leak that causes it to stop working after a prolonged period. Don't know if you've exhausted all your options. It's a mighty script though!

I must admit I'm running out of ideas without a test environment. How long is a "prolonged period"? Smile
--
Problems with the GrooveShark script? Please have a look here before posting.
About half an hour of continuous use.
I can not seem to find the where to download this from
thebusiness Wrote:I can not seem to find the where to download this from
here
Anybody having a problem with search results? When I click "Songs" they're all blank entries. "Artists" and "Albums" results are fine though. Probably my crappy XBOX but it was working fine before.
Any update on how the implementation of stations into the addon is going solver?
VanZan Wrote:Anybody having a problem with search results? When I click "Songs" they're all blank entries. "Artists" and "Albums" results are fine though. Probably my crappy XBOX but it was working fine before.

It's been fixed in 0.4.3.
--
solver Wrote:It's been fixed in 0.4.3.
Thanks solver. Totally forgot to check if there was a new version.
Rafiki Wrote:Any update on how the implementation of stations into the addon is going solver?

Sorry, I haven't looked that much at the stations lately.

Right now I'm working on something a little different. Let's just say I'm not particularly impressed with coverart, tracklist and metadata in general on grooveshark - it's a bit messy. So I'm working on integrating the script with discogs and last.fm to bring some structure to, well, everything. And surprisingly it seems to work. But I promise I'll look at the stations when I get the time.
--
VanZan Wrote:Thanks solver. Totally forgot to check if there was a new version.

Well I'm uploading as we speak - didn't think you would be that fast Wink
--
solver Wrote:Well I'm uploading as we speak - didn't think you would be that fast Wink
Ah I see! I updated and it's working great again. Many thanks solver. If I bought an XBOX and had it sent to your address would that help XBOX compatibility? Or do you have an XBOX and just aren't interested in maintaining it?
VanZan Wrote:Ah I see! I updated and it's working great again. Many thanks solver. If I bought an XBOX and had it sent to your address would that help XBOX compatibility? Or do you have an XBOX and just aren't interested in maintaining it?

It's extremely kind of you to offer but the thing is I've never owned an XBOX and, please don't take this the wrong way, the XBOX isn't that interesting to me as a development platform. Right now the Ipad is my playground when it comes to xbmc. But I do think xbmc4xbox is trying to catch up with the xbmc code base in terms of the addon framework. Again, thanks for the offer but I'm afraid it would be wasted on me. Anyway, you'd have to ship it all the way to Denmark Smile
--
solver Wrote:It's extremely kind of you to offer but the thing is I've never owned an XBOX and, please don't take this the wrong way, the XBOX isn't that interesting to me as a development platform. Right now the Ipad is my playground when it comes to xbmc. But I do think xbmc4xbox is trying to catch up with the xbmc code base in terms of the addon framework. Again, thanks for the offer but I'm afraid it would be wasted on me. Anyway, you'd have to ship it all the way to Denmark Smile
No problem. I just assumed you were in the UK for some reason. Thanks again.
where do you download 4.3 thanks all
dallasnights Wrote:where do you download 4.3 thanks all

Here.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Grooveshark (Script) Music Addon4