• 44(current)
[RELEASE] Grooveshark (Script) Music Addon
OK, i tried this repository on my ATV2, i can't search for ones or anything for some reason. It just keeps giving me sorry and there's no songs listed in my playlist or anything?
i had the same problem with this script

i did first apt-get dist-upgrade, and then installed the grooveshark script that worked for me

i have ubuntu 11.10 minimal with eden beta 1

sorry for my english
hey guys is there a way to bypass the user/pass because it wont let me log in?!?
Yeah use the script not the plugin.
Thank you can someone briefly explain how to use the script?!?
Hello,

i'd love to use the script but cant install it on the actual pulse-eight openelec build.

in the logfile i found:

"requires script.module.pysqlite version 2.5.6 which is not available"

i tried to remove this dependency manualy and installed the script, but when i start it i get something like

"cant get Session ID"

can anybody help me with this issue?

thanx
try starting it within the first minute after launching XBMC
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
macf1an Wrote:try starting it within the first minute after launching XBMC

Thanks, now it works.Nod

What can i do, that the Scripts works when i open it later?
unfortunately - not much. It's a global issue discussed here, in mflow and youtube's threads. Will be fixed in eden beta 2 presumably..
Cant get the script to work version 0.4.4b.
When I go to add the plugin from the mobile directory, I get the message: add-on structure wrong, or something to that extent. I cant install it at all, the other repositories all installed fine. I'm using XBMC Eden 12/24/2011 build on atv2

any help appreciated.
if you are using this: http://grooveshark-for-xbmc.googlecode.c...0.4.4b.zip

then the structure can not be your problem.. try manually copying the zipped folder to /User/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons
macf1an Wrote:if you are using this: http://grooveshark-for-xbmc.googlecode.c...0.4.4b.zip

then the structure can not be your problem.. try manually copying the zipped folder to /User/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons

I put it in there and then I tride putting it in /packages and each time it gave me the same thing: Add-On does not have the correct structure.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I see all the other packages, add-ons, modules, spripts, and plugins, some I added just like this one but grooveshark script just won't work?
mc_365 Wrote:I put it in there and then I tride putting it in /packages and each time it gave me the same thing: Add-On does not have the correct structure.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I see all the other packages, add-ons, modules, spripts, and plugins, some I added just like this one but grooveshark script just won't work?

I don't know I overwrote it again and now it worked.

I guess 3 times the charm.
Love the script. Any way to get the songs in my various playlist to play in random order? That would be the ultimate. Thanks.
Does this script work with any Grooveshark username/password, or only if I pay for a Grooveshark Anywhere account?
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Grooveshark (Script) Music Addon4