music friendly
Hi All,

This is just my 2nd evening with xbmc, just a warning.

Most of the usage of my htpc is playing music.

Aeon is almost exactly what I'm looking for, but before I figure out how to configure a remote to work with it, I'm wondering if there are any mods that make it more music friendly, like access to the playlist editor.

Currently I use foobar2000 and videolan but I'm beginning to think (hope) that those are more like essential tools than my actual players.

Thanks
Ok, so I noticed on the Aeon subcat that someone added a playlist editor mod to Aeon65.

So now I'm a little confused about how to get and install mods. I downloaded the Aeaon65 installer, but it seemed to want to install xbmc itself so I closed it down. I joined git, but it's documentation seems to be about as robust as xbmc's is and I can't figure out how to use the command line posted on the Aeon65 thread to get the repository.

Actually, what I'd like to do is just get the playlist editor mod and add it to Aeon vanilla.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
To install the aeon65 mod go here:
http://github.com/temmi2000/aeon/commits/
and click the download source button in top right corner.
Then just install it like any other skin.
Thanks... I followed the link, downloaded the zip archive, unzipped it and copied the root folder to my skins folder. It shows up as a skin selection, but when I select it I get the error message:

"Incompatible skin. We require skins of version 2.10 of higher"

I'm running xbmc 9.11

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music friendly0