ive registered at the xlinkwebsite and uploaded a avatar , which shows up on my profile on my profile page and the forums but it doesnt show in the xliink gui on the xbox, is there something that im suppose to do for it to come up?

xbmc cvs build - 11/15
guess you have to upgrade to see avatars
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
i don't think that is the problem. i'm running current cvs and have the same problem. i think it is being cached somewhere. i deleted all the avatars in the thumbs directory but that didn't solve it. i can see everyone else's avatar just not my own. i've seached everywhere in the xbmc install dir and the t/udata dirs. could it be in a database?
i had the same problem..

but i did solve it by doing this.

1, close the engine on the comp
2, delete the cached avatar in the thumbs dir in xbmc
3, launch xbmc and change the settings in the user name and pw section to something made up.
4, exit xbmc
5, turn the engine back on
6, launch xbmc - you will get the logon error (of course)
7, close the engine. change the details in xbmc back to your own real ones
8, exit back to dash
9, start engine back up and enter xbmc again...

after that you should have you new or changed avatar, now not understanding that much detail about about the engine but it seem to maintain a connected state.

hope that helps

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help