• 47(current)
SortTV: Sort TV episodes, movies, and music into directories for xbmc (Linux/Win/Mac)
It looks like the script is no longer activly maintained.

So if anyone is interested her it is with the fix as suggested by FoeT for updating Kodi library. I changed it so it takes the ip and port number from conf file.

sorttv.zip

Also, my first post... Big Grin
(2015-03-06, 23:38)Sazed Wrote: It looks like the script is no longer activly maintained.

So if anyone is interested her it is with the fix as suggested by FoeT for updating Kodi library. I changed it so it takes the ip and port number from conf file.

sorttv.zip

That's better Smile
I'm doing small changes now and then, only for my own usage but someone else might find it useful.
https://github.com/SpaceOgre/SortTV

The new stuff don't have config settings since I always use them, but please ask I and might add config options for them.
I'm planing to add some kind of subtitle support in my version, so now I wonder how most of you would like it to work:
1. Integrate this https://github.com/demanuel/dessubdb straight in the code and add support for language config
2. Add the possibility to config your own choice of subtitle program to run after each file have been sorted
(2015-03-06, 23:38)Sazed Wrote: It looks like the script is no longer activly maintained.

sorttv.zip

Great thanks, but sorry to notice but the link is gone.
could you reupload it maybe .
(2015-03-15, 01:31)FaQuid Wrote: I'm doing small changes now and then, only for my own usage but someone else might find it useful.
https://github.com/SpaceOgre/SortTV

The new stuff don't have config settings since I always use them, but please ask I and might add config options for them.

Tried to install it but got an error, "does not have the correct structure"
Did anyone successfully got the script to work in Mac 10.10 Yosemite?

Just upgraded from Mavericks and everything is just broken. Sad

EDIT :
Just found out my /usr/bin/perl was outdated and didn't point to the right direction.

Now i saw something weird in the logs :

Warning: TBDB::API: No season 6 found for 95011
WARN: Could not get episode title for Modern Family Season 6 Episode 24.

This information is incorrect and TBDB::API seems to be badly written. Is that output from the actual TVDB::API and is it a problem in that module?

EDIT2:

Found out I was missing the cpan module XML:Tonguearser when i deleted the .cache folder and ran the script again.

EDIT3:

Added a show substitution for TVDB for CSI cyber but it doesn't seem to work. I tried to run down the sorttv.pl but I havent found out why its not working yet.

any idea?

added this to sorttv.conf
show-name-substitute=CSI Cyber—->CSI: Cyber

EDIT4:

my bad, i think the space character was not well encoded. Re-edited with nano and it worked.

I also added this line:

show-name-substitute=sirens 2014-->Sirens (2014)

Now i'm checking for Marvels Agent Carter substitution
I did some change to the sorttv.pl for the time being because it wasn't fetching episodes title for episodes > =50

At line 309 :

$tvdb->setConf("maxEpisode","100");

Its not elegant but gets the job done.
Did anyone tackle the utf8 filename problem?

Ex. Im on mac and try to rename The Big Bang theory Season 2 EP 07 and i get this :

The Big Bang Theory - S02E07 - The Panty Pi�at a Polarization

EDIT:

Added :

#formats output for utf8 encoding
binmode(STDOUT, ":utf8");
binmode(STDERR, ":utf8");

changed :

#require Encode;
#$eptitle = " - " . Encode::decode_utf8( $name ) if $format == 1;
$eptitle = " - " . $name if $format == 1;
#$eptitle = "." . Encode::decode_utf8( $name ) if $format == 2;
$eptitle = "." . $name if $format == 2;

seems to work.

The terminal output and file output seems to be good now.
Is there anyone that can test out the modifications on Windows and linux for me?
I have downloaded strawberry perl and the modules the script uses via command prompt and set my directories but this is still not working, in fact the test script does not even work. the test scrpt creates the files but then does not move anything from the sort folder. Any Ideas of why its not working?
I have downloaded strawberry perl and the modules the script uses via command prompt and set my directories but this is still not working, in fact the test script does not even work. the test scrpt creates the files but then does not move anything from the sort folder. Any Ideas of why its not working? you can see the perl screen from when I run the test here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jedrw044ramouz/perl.PNG?dl=0
Looks like you're missing the JSON:Tonguearse Module.

Have you tried to install this one from CPAN

sudo cpan install JSON:Tonguearse
Anyone found alternative that can run on python on Synology NAS?
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SortTV: Sort TV episodes, movies, and music into directories for xbmc (Linux/Win/Mac)8