BluLink PS3 Universam Remote with XBMC
I posted this question in the thread about the PS3 Remote Application, but I thought I would create a new thread to discuss this remote.

Has anyone tried using a BluLink Universal Remote with XBMC? It's a universal Remote that works with IR devices and connect to the PS3 through Bluetooth. I'm hoping that it will work with XBMC and the PS3 Remote Application that sIRwa2 posted in the other thread.
So, nobody's tried using this Blu-Link remote with XBMC? I'm thinking of picking one up from best Buy after work tonight to test. If it works with sIRwa2's PS3 Remote util, it would be the perfect solution as an XBMC remote.
Well, the BluLink remote doesn't seem to work with XBMC. I was able to Pair it in Windows, but it won['t respond in XBMC.
This guy made it work:

http://hackersarchangel.wordpress.com/20...windows-7/

I'm having trouble, though. I can pair it, sorta. I mean, it'll say it's paired, but EventGhost doesn't recognize any buttons being pushed, so there's no way to program them. I'm thinking that may be more an issue with my Bluetooth stack from Dell than with the remote.
this threads been dead a while, but does anyone have any updates on this?
i bought this remote and want to get it working..

so far i can gather:
1. possible BT stack issue
so which one does it like then? that dudes page just says a toshiba one.
i've tried like 3 and no dice..

and as far as eventghost goes, i want to see that remote send a command to the comp before i move on to it.

one hurdle at a time....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BluLink PS3 Universam Remote with XBMC0