Add-on icons: an attempt to unify (addon and skin developers please read)
I don't think the point of the addon manager is too showcase all your view types. It is for quick installation and upkeep. I made one view available and seeing these square icons is a joy for me. Simple & all the same size.
Hey Jeroen,

Very nice work!

Could you please pack the upcoming icons zipped together and submit in a single ticket?

Additionally it would be great to have them in a structure within the zip:
--whateverscraperfoldername
----icon.png
--whateverscraperfoldername2
----icon.png
--whateverscraperfoldernameetc
----icon.png

Would be much easier to commit Smile

Also, if you feel so, could you please make up the IMDb in one of the next round? (and maybe port.hu as my personal request?Cool)
Hi everyone,

I'm obviously not Jeroen but as I was bored, I just made the icons requested by Olympia and filed the ticket. Hopefully the folder names are correct:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/9528

Cheers,
Andrzej
andrzejK Wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm obviously not Jeroen but as I was bored, I just made the icons requested by Olympia and filed the ticket. Hopefully the folder names are correct:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/9528

Cheers,
Andrzej

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your efforts, but these logos couldn't be used, some explanation in the ticket.

I would also wait what Jeroen comes up with.
Hi,

saw the explanations and you're right (and I'm somewhat embarrassed for being overzealous and not checking the images properly).

I re-did them and if no one comes up with better ones, I will gladly provide them.

Image Image
Looks good to me Smile And please, anyone who feels inclined, of course feel free to submit your icons. I have done some more that I'll submit but I can't do them all alone Wink

olympia Wrote:Hey Jeroen,
Could you please pack the upcoming icons zipped together and submit in a single ticket?
Will do, sorry Wink
andrzejK Wrote:I re-did them and if no one comes up with better ones, I will gladly provide

Much better, thanks.

Guys, would it be possible to have a similar background for port.hu like the all music one has in the previous page?

The logo is available in .ai format here if that helps:
http://www.port-network.com/images/logos/port_hu.ai

Please submit the IMDb one. It looks good.
submitted: 1ting,kinopoisk,merlin,mymovies.it,ptgate and sratim

Btw, I think the sratim scraper is not named correctly? It says srtatim but if I look up their site it says sratim.

Anyway, these were a bit harder to do stuff with as the original images were so small and LQ. If anyone can find bigger ones go ahead.
Jeroen Wrote:Btw, I think the sratim scraper is not named correctly? It says srtatim but if I look up their site it says sratim.

fixed. cheers for noticing
olympia Wrote:Guys, would it be possible to have a similar background for port.hu like the all music one has in the previous page?

something like this?

Jeroen Wrote:something like this?

That is perfect! Very nice! Thank you!
you're welcome

Does anybody by any chance know what font is used in the filmaffinity logo?

I threw a sample at whatthefont but none came really close.
Jeroen Wrote:you're welcome

Does anybody by any chance know what font is used in the filmaffinity logo?

I threw a sample at whatthefont but none came really close.

Looks like Century Gothic but slightly thicker. Not sure.

EDIT: Stuck "Faux Bold" on, matches up better now. http://grab.by/5fcB
Good eye! Sweet, thanks Smile

edit: submitted to trac: ofdb.de,filmaffinity and filmbasen
I did these before starting the thread. No scrapers, but some plugins.
I thought I might as well throw these in there. Any plugin dev can of course use these, and if not that's fine too

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-on icons: an attempt to unify (addon and skin developers please read)1