HOW to get my ACER REVO 3610 wakes on USB ?
Hi everyone

I'm currently going crazy! I am unable to configure my Acer 3610 to wake on USB from Hibernate (S4) with an HFX Vista Remote (MCE compatible).

Please help me!!!

XBMC: 10.5 pre build 31004
UP!!! :o
Hi there

as far as I know you can get the revo to wake from suspend but not if power has been cut to the usb port itself. I know if I set mine up to go into deep suspend (not quite power down) I cant get it to come back up via remote, suspend is also problematical because of (intentional caps) THE BIG FLASHING WHITE LIGHT!!!!!!!

I know people were working on this in the myth forums here http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/my...ers/419985 but that was under Linux and I see you're using windows 7.

Although this posting at AV forums may be useful

http://www.avforums.com/forums/11037990-post2.html

Hope that helped a little. Let me know how you get on...

Cheers

Edz
Thank you for trying to help me, but I already tried everything with MCE Standby Tool and it does'nt make any change. Everything works fine using the S3, but S4, nothing!

In fact, I use Windows for DSPlayer with FFDShow and the audio dynamic range compression (from FFDShow). It allows me to watch movies late at night without impeding the neighbors.

Anyway ... I see that WAKE on USB mode from S4 works fine under Linux and XBMC Live So if I understand well.

2 solutions available to me:

1) Drive under Linux (XBMC Live) and find the equivalent for the dynamic compression of sound, but I think XBMC Live does'nt possess DSPlayer, isn't it? Of does there exsit an other way for the Dynamic range compression?

2) Or if someone nice (lol) passes through here willing to help me out of this hell...

Thanks!
Up Sad
oops wrong link
edz2k9 Wrote:Suspend is also problematical because of (intentional caps) THE BIG FLASHING WHITE LIGHT!!!!!!!

Edz

Just open the case and take out the On/Off switch. Take some black paint and do your thing Big Grin
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB
what's the real consomation (watts/hour) for the revo 3610 when he's sleeping in S4 and S3 mode?
thanks!
I realize this is an old thread- but I'm having a (maybe) similar problem where my Acer 3610 seems to cut off power to the USB port when in S3 suspend mode (white power light is still flashing). It does this with XBMC Live 11.0 installed. The really wierd thing is that if I just install XBMC Live 10.0rc2 on the same machine, then when it goes into suspend with the flashing white light the USB ports still have power and any USB device (MCE remote, keyboard, mouse) will wake the machine just fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW to get my ACER REVO 3610 wakes on USB ?0