• 29(current)
AudioEngine branch - DO NOT REQUEST BINARY BUILDS
gnif Wrote:Another update...

I can indeed confirm that dtsHD core works! I am now adding dtsHD-MA support, should have it working in a bit if things keep going this well.

two big thumbs up!
I am extremely proud and happy to announce that with the help of Anssi, dtsHD-MA now works in AE

Edit:

I should note that there are some hard-coded values for MA which need correcting, so don't expect HR to work yet.
I am not scared of SVN - Cutting my hands open on the bleeding edge.
gnif Wrote:I am extremely proud and happy to announce that with the help of Anssi, dtsHD-MA now works in AE

Edit:

I should note that there are some hard-coded values for MA which need correcting, so don't expect HR to work yet.

Great work guys!
gnif Wrote:I am extremely proud and happy to announce that with the help of Anssi, dtsHD-MA now works in AE

Edit:

Awesome work gnif. We are happy too.
FANTASTIC! Thanks gnif, good work!

EDIT: Now to find a windows binary... lol
gnif Wrote:Another update...

I can indeed confirm that dtsHD core works! I am now adding dtsHD-MA support, should have it working in a bit if things keep going this well.

Hey gnif.

What do you mean by "DTS-HD core works"? Doesn't XBMC support DTSHD core from Dharma onwards? What am I missing? Smile
minimoe Wrote:Hey gnif.

What do you mean by "DTS-HD core works"? Doesn't XBMC support DTSHD core from Dharma onwards? What am I missing? Smile

XBMC Dharma, 10.1, and Master does! The AudioEngine branch didn't, however now does!!! Wink
Great work gnif (and Anssi!). AudioEngine is now rocking!!
liquidskin76 Wrote:XBMC Dharma, 10.1, and Master does! The AudioEngine branch didn't, however now does!!! Wink

Ah, I see, thanks for clarifying that Smile

Great work, can't wait for the stable version so I can clean my HTPC from all other players Cool
Actually, DTS-HD core works on master, but instead of keeping stream sync, it has to re-sync each time it gets lost when it sees the HD content... the new code looks for the HD content and removes it if you can not use it.
Big Grin 
Did a few test with latest commits... it's really good, DTS-HD MA worked on the two movies I tried, and it seems that my FLAC issue has been fixed as well (consistently plays with the right samplerate/channels even after a passthrough). Will most likely do more tests tonight.
Hello .. Friends ...
I want to install and work with XBMC on WINDOWS and hear in DTS-HD how I do it?
Can I have an explanation?.

Thanks
@yuval1983 - If you dont know how to do this, you should wait until it has been merged into master and released as a binary.

AE is for DEVELOPER USE ONLY
Calvados Wrote:Did a few test with latest commits... it's really good, DTS-HD MA worked on the two movies I tried, and it seems that my FLAC issue has been fixed as well (consistently plays with the right samplerate/channels even after a passthrough). Will most likely do more tests tonight.

So DTS-HD MA does work now? Excellent!!!
Can't wait for the merge with master and binaries for Linux...
So... do you have much more work to do on this, gnif, or would you say AE is pretty much ready for the merge? Big Grin
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AudioEngine branch - DO NOT REQUEST BINARY BUILDS15