Help With Movie Icon Information Please
I have searched the forums with no luck and tried a few different things someone please help me..

Looking to get all the information for SD dvd's and Blu Ray's I get Fan Art, Poster, All the information about the movie just cant get it to recogize if it is blu ray or sddvd, the audio info such as DTS and Dolby Digital or True HD, Movie Ratings, I get everything else but that...Tried naming my files such as Cars.bluray.1080.iso or on a SD DVD AirForceOne.sddvd.iso... all of my files play fine they are all iso files....

Thanks For The Help
Those tags are skin specific and need to be in the file name; what skin?
Just to add if you added source names like bluray to the file name when your movies were already in the library you need to refresh them
I am currently using aeon with a dharma install of xbmc.. I did try the Alaska skin and it didn't seem to change. I use ember media mannager to find all info my file would look something like this right now.

Cars.iso but I have tried Cars.bluray.1080.dts.iso

or AirForceOne.sddvd.dolbydigital5.1.iso
Which version of Aeon because the original versions of stark and auriga will not give you flags only modded versions will, I have the original versions still on my system and there are no flags when they show in all my other skins

The best thing to do is get flags working in confluence first then switch to another skin, the only thing you need in the file name is source everything else Ember or XBMC will extract from your media
I'm new as well and trying the same thing Okie. Can't seem to figure out what does need to actually be included. I obviously get why it has to be the .Bluray part, not that I'm having any success with it. But what needs to be included on a DVD in the title?

Also, shouldn't the meta data of the iso carry the information for all the icons? Or is it a skin problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help With Movie Icon Information Please0