Aeon basic, but unanswered questions
I am new to XBMC, and after a couple weeks, decided to try out the AEON skin.
Beautiful.
I'm still on 9.11 (Camelot) as I am waiting for the official Dharma release.

I am trying to do 3 things in Aeon, and I'm stuck.

1. How do I enable watched/unwatched checkmarks? I know I can hide watched stuff, but I'd like to have it all visible, just marked as watched.

2. My TV library had all banners from the previous skin. How do I set it to show posters, which I know are available in theTVDB?

3. Is there a way to list TV shows by recently added?

I've searched/googled all around. I've seen lots of people asking, and very few conclusive answers.
sufreak Wrote:I am new to XBMC, and after a couple weeks, decided to try out the AEON skin.
Beautiful.
I'm still on 9.11 (Camelot) as I am waiting for the official Dharma release.

I am trying to do 3 things in Aeon, and I'm stuck.

1. How do I enable watched/unwatched checkmarks? I know I can hide watched stuff, but I'd like to have it all visible, just marked as watched.

2. My TV library had all banners from the previous skin. How do I set it to show posters, which I know are available in theTVDB?

3. Is there a way to list TV shows by recently added?

I've searched/googled all around. I've seen lots of people asking, and very few conclusive answers.

Which Aeon version do you use?

1)In Aeon65 you can (de)activate watched icons in the media menu (the side menu in the media views)

2) change the tmdb scraper settings, there´s a setting called "prefer posters" or something like that.

3) yes, most skins have a button for that in the home menu
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I don't have Aeon65. I'm not running Dharma.

As for #3...I'm looking for a sort order, rather than a menu to go into. (Which I didn't see on Aeon)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon basic, but unanswered questions0