anyone using VFD??
MacUsers Wrote:Eek that doesn't sound to good. D-Vine web site kind of says it works on Linux. Anyway, I don't find any retailer in the UK either. Does anyone know one?

http://www.vesalia.de/e_ahanix_mce302.htm?slc=uk

Ships to the uk
Thanks prae5; I found that last night. Too bad they don't do black (and their price is almost double the amount in the D-Vine site); sent them an email asking if they can source a black one. Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q150 | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
Have a look on ebay - this case pops up from time to time. I was looking for one a while back and ebay seemed the best choice.
Just a question (off-topic though): Does anyone have any experience with this German retailer http://www.planet4one.de/planet/ ? Or, anyone form Germany know about this shop? MONEUAL Moncaso 320 is going really cheap there. cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q150 | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
Dose the [XBMC] main menu come up on the VFD as well? I don't seem to find anything about it in the Wiki. Cheers!!
i have the antec fusion case with a VFD in it. i wish it worked. i think i have tried every manual i have found, but i'm not able to get more then gibberish on the screen. it works fine in windows though. (but i don't wan't to use windows).
I see all kind of scary, not-so-scary stories about VFD on Linux, which makes me [re]thinking if I really should invest the money on a built-on VDF case. MONEUAL 312 going lot cheaper than 320. Any advise/suggestion from experienced users are most welcomed. Cheers!!
I got the LCD/VFD wotking on my Antec Fusion Remote. I think it is displaying everything except the icons. (This is under windows 7).

I mostly have it set to graphic eq. but I do like having remaining time showing.

I don't think it was that tricky to set up.
I have received the Moneual 320B case now. The IR receiver appears to be the VL System FTDI FT232R USB to serial device. So far, it doesn't do anything other than powering up and down the machine. I didn't able to configure it yet to recognize the button press events. Does anyone have any experience with this device please? Cheers!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
anyone using VFD??0