Dharma default web interface not working on Apple iPad (in Safari web browser)?
The new embedded webinterface work fine on Internet Explorere and Firefox.

With iPad Safari don't work properly.

Bye

Pfeifer
I'm sure the author of the webinterface (which is still very much a work in progress - I don't believe it's been tested widely outside of Firefox as yet) would appreciate some information on what "doesn't work properly" on iPad.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I have the following problems:

1) The pages don't scroll

2) Movied don't show covers

3) NowPlaying don't show info

If you want I could test other versions, please send me by PM the link

Bye
Sandro
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, I will begin tested on the iPad shortly, my main focus is to put in all the underlying functionality in the jsonrpc to give everyone a nice user experience. To that end, I have only been doing any of the front end testing in Firefox. I will address all display issues once the underlying code has been finished.

If anyone wants to pitch in, feel free to submit a patch
Hi,

I've started testing on my iPad, scrolling does work, but you need to use 2 fingers instead of just 1.

I will try to find a workaround to make it work with just 1 finger

Thanks
Hi,

I've just started to use Dharma beta 2 and wow its has some great new features. One of them is the web interface. I'm planning to use this in combination with HStouch of Homeseer as an embedded webpage. But at this moment the scrollbar on the right go's past the black bottom field that normaly shows the information on whats playing. Am i doing something wrong or is this still being work on?

Erwin
Anyone else have issues with the web interface when using the mysql library feature? I'm on beta 3.
I've tried the Dharma interface in Safari, Chrome and firefox. To me, they've all got the same basic bug right now: Icons are stuck under the now playing overlay at the bottom of the page. It's a great and cool idea, but can this be tweaked? Love the work so far, this interface is so easy/cool!
I just closed the "Icons are stuck under the now playing overlay at the bottom of the page" bug ticket as for me in firefox I am able to scroll so the bottom icons are fully visible on RC2.
If it means something else to you guys, it would be nice to know.

I can't get it to scroll on the iPad for the life of me, but that might be just me.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Just thought I would add my two cents. Tried scrolling on my iPad, doesn't work. Running on rc2.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma default web interface not working on Apple iPad (in Safari web browser)?0