[LIVE] USB Drives - "Content" restarting
I've scanned all of my content (movies/TV), from my internal hardrive and 3 usb external drives.

When boot up the system and view files under the "Videos" menu the three USB drives I have show up as connected - i.e. they show up in the root.

When I try to play a video via the TV/Movie Library which is on one of the USB drives it tells me that the file is no longer in the library.

Checking the USB drives and clicking "Set Content" shows that the content is no longer "set" on two of the USB drives... it's gone blank. I can set the content and rescan it all but the same thing happens again when I reboot.

Trying to work out where to get started on finding a solution to this. As much as anything I'm trying to clarify what is meant specifically by "mounting" drives. Can I assume that my drives are "mounting" if they're showing up in the files section?

I hope this all makes sense, would appreciate any suggestions/advice. Smile
I think you have to mount the disks in fstab on UUID for xbmc to understand it is the same disk as last session. Otherwise the absolute path will be random.
Thanks for that. I've been able to read up about the problem now. Will give it a go over the weekend.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] USB Drives - "Content" restarting0