Bug in System Information : Storage ?
Question 
I've noticed that something odd is going on with the System Information : Storage page in Dharma (installs of b1 & b2 Live).

I'm curently only getting the path and size reported.

Code:
/ 25 GiB

In Camelot and subsequent SVNs I was seeing something more like
Code:
Path      Size    Used    Free
/         25Gb    12Gb    51%

Additionally the units are not following localisation of UK/US English by using GiB instead of GB.

I've tested with both Dharma betas on a couple of machines with different underlying Ubuntu setups, various skins, and various localisation settings.

Unfortunately I have no coding skills, so I haven't been able do much better than poke around in OS config and SettingsSystemInfo.xml for anything obvious.

No joy.

Before I try to add this to TRAC is anyone else seeing it on their setup ?
I've searched the forums, but couldn't find any mention.
Question 
Hrmmm. OK. No-one else seeing this ? Really ?

In that case ... Oo

Let's approach this from the other direction.

Is anyone on Ubuntu/Dharma installed from XBMC.org LiveCD seeing the storage information listed *normally* ?

i.e. Path/Size/Used/Free/Percentage type display

If I get one or two confirmations that people are getting the full information then I can look more at my own OS setup, rather than chasing down something from the XBMC side that may not be it's problem.
for me, it also shows the total space instead of the free one. I didn't notice until now, as I was still trying to fully set up my system before I add any content to it
Thanks for the confirmation Horscht.

Glad to know it's not Just Me[tm] Wink

Raised as TRAC ticket #10256
same here, i miss it, really
same here since a long time ago. in fact only once a while back i saw it how it should be.
Path and actual capacity is all I get.
i found a way to get information:
type
Code:
df -h
in Terminal

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug in System Information : Storage ?0