Am I retarded?
I'm using Dahrma beta 2 and i'm trying to install SVN Repo. All the instructions ive found state to copy the install files to the plugins folder which does not exist. Im assuming that the addons folder is the new plugins folder. I've renamed the SVN Repo folder to 'repository.svn repo' and 'program.svn repo' and 'plugin.program.svn repo' and pretty much every combination of the such in both 'appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons' and 'program files/xbmc/addons' to no avail. I've tried installing svn repo and other plugins using the "install from zip" option and this never seems to make any change either. What am I missing?
SppstryPlcbo Wrote:I'm using Dahrma beta 2 and i'm trying to install SVN Repo. All the instructions ive found state to copy the install files to the plugins folder which does not exist. Im assuming that the addons folder is the new plugins folder. I've renamed the SVN Repo folder to 'repository.svn repo' and 'program.svn repo' and 'plugin.program.svn repo' and pretty much every combination of the such in both 'appdata/roaming/xbmc/addons' and 'program files/xbmc/addons' to no avail. I've tried installing svn repo and other plugins using the "install from zip" option and this never seems to make any change either. What am I missing?

since Dharma B1, SVN Repo installer is no longer needed. use built-in Add-on manager and download addons from official repo
Hello

Sure you aren't retarded Laugh

Be more explicit:
What are you trying to install :
Addons ?

If so :
Main Menu > System > Add-ons >
1. Get Add-ons
2. Or install from zip file previous downloaded from example, from here:
http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/multimedia/xbmc/...harma-pre/
Amet Wrote:since Dharma B1, SVN Repo installer is no longer needed. use built-in Add-on manager and download addons from official repo

I kinda thought that was the case but I thought I remembered more addons in the SVN repo in a previous version.
SppstryPlcbo Wrote:I kinda thought that was the case but I thought I remembered more addons in the SVN repo in a previous version.

the scripts/plugins from SVN Repo are currently being modified/updated to work with the current Add-on system.

for the list of the official addons look here
I'm glad you managed !!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Am I retarded?0