• 18(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
fabianosan Wrote:Yes, xbmc subititles is compatible with Aeon MQ 2.
Luffe Wrote:Thank you and exuse my ignorance, but how do I activate it? In the Confluence skin you activate it through a skin menu and then you get a button on the OSD menu when your playing a video. I can`t find out how I activate it in the MQ2 skin. Do someone want to share some knowledge?

Could anyone share some info about how i activate the xbmc subtitles? When i press the subtitles button when I`m watching a video the video only pauses and nothing happens. Since English is not my primary language I would really like to get this feature to work
Keep up the good work MQ, I have but at ..couple of issues

custom menu items are displaying first 5 items only on home menu. Is that the uppper limit?, 65 could show as many as I added.

unable to figure out how to rate music anywhere, up down arrows for instance would add removes stars in my last skin transparency!.

Thanks
rooster790 Wrote:Cheers, at least I know its not just me. Think looking through the code is a bit beyond me but if you ever get round to having a look, maybe you can let me know?

I have the same problem too when using this skin, or Aeon. Recently added works fine in Confluence. I'm using a MySQL DB as I have multiple XBMC instances in my house.
Fantatsic skin. Thank you. Is there any way to change the default tvshows image (vampire pic). Even if I apply a custom backdrop it still appears in some of the tv show views under default backdrop or where there is no fanart.
Louike Wrote:I'd like to change or remove the default wallpapers since they appear underneath the custum backgrounds on view changes.... is this possible since they are textures?

+1
[update] it is actually just the 6th position a no-go, 7th is ok.

also is there anyway I can see the source file/path from the movie info screen like other skins?
Slipx Wrote:+1

+1
fmhome Wrote:I have done it already by enabling and disabling the menu item in a shortcut, but no luck.

I still don't see it in the home screen.

Maybe "MarcosQui" have an answer?
If it is a limitation of how many items we can have on the home screen, can it be increased somehow?

Thanks...

I found a workaround, when you add the new items in the Menu, one has to add it twice, then it shows up fine in the home screen.

I am hoping to get this fixed in the next release as it looks odd in the actual menu screen to see double entries there and confusing.
boxterduke Wrote:2- Weather backgrounds depending on weather conditions does not work. It works if I leave it to default but when I use a different folder (I have the one downloaded from the thread here Weather FanArt Pack) then it just does not work. It just shows a black background.
I was able to get this to work by doing a work around.
I renamed the "weather" folder that is found in
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.AeonMQ-2\media
And then copied my "weather" folder with the custom backgrounds into the media folder and that worked.
Now I get the custom weather by using my backgrounds since browsing to a folder within XBMC itself does not affect it at all and the skin keeps showing backgrounds depending on the default weather folder that was there already.
It's damned good and optimized skin. I will stay on it with no doubt. But i need cyrillic Big Grin Where is the folder with skin to substitude your font with the old cyrillic Aeon, or could you make it yourself in your next release? Just take it from Ekim's Aeon (aeon_main_cy.ttf) Big Grin And how can i choose banner view for TV Shows?
Really like some of the stuff you've created here. I was a big fan of Aeon Showmix until it was abandoned. Then I became comfortable w/ the Rapier Qualar mod. Just a couple of friendly suggestions:
  • I can't get the movie/genre Wall mode view, where I just see thumbs.
  • I love the Rapier option to box movie thumbs as Blu-Ray or Standard DVD boxes. Any interest in that?
  • I also like the animated (floating) fanart backgrounds - not static
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
How do you get the lyrics to show? Do they have to be part of the file or can you use the lyrics addon?
mastercpt Wrote:How do you get the lyrics to show? Do they have to be part of the file or can you use the lyrics addon?

Just press enter/select during music visualization, then press the Lyrics button. It worked perfectly for me without doing anything further. Too bad the lyrics don't scroll during a song though.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
curtis-r Wrote:Just press enter/select during music visualization, then press the Lyrics button. It worked perfectly for me without doing anything further. Too bad the lyrics don't scroll during a song though.

Ok sorry if this is a stupid question...How do you get to the music visualization then lol. When I go to an album then a song and hit enter (play) it starts the song but remains on the list. If I back to the home screen I see the Coverart and song at the bottom. If I hit "S" I can start visulation on home screen.

Thanks Big Grin
in the fullscreen viz, bring up the playback menu (usualy "menu" or "enter" on the remote). Somewhere in the list you'll find the lyrics button.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232