• 19(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
mastercpt Wrote:Ok sorry if this is a stupid question...How do you get to the music visualization then lol. When I go to an album then a song and hit enter (play) it starts the song but remains on the list. If I back to the home screen I see the Coverart and song at the bottom. If I hit "S" I can start visulation on home screen.

Thanks Big Grin

You have to press TAB to get on Music Viz. Then press enter and get to the buttons.
butchabay Wrote:You have to press TAB to get on Music Viz. Then press enter and get to the buttons.

THANK YOU! Tab got me to the menu and as previous people mentioned Enter got me to the buttons...Still no lyrics displayed though. Do these lyrics download from net or have to be part of the mp3 file?
To see visualizations, while music is playing, you need to press the Tab key activate FullScreen. FYI, you can also set-up visualizations to come on as a screensaver when music is playing (xbmc settings).
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
I would like to set the items on the Home screen to use a specific folder for the background images. Currently the skin seems to support only 1 single image per item.

How can I set let say the "Movie" item to use a specific folder for its background as apposed to just 1 single file within that folder?
mastercpt Wrote:THANK YOU! Tab got me to the menu and as previous people mentioned Enter got me to the buttons...Still no lyrics displayed though. Do these lyrics download from net or have to be part of the mp3 file?

First download the plugin Lyrics in ADD Ons..Nod
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
This Mod rocks!!!

Very strong mod, Congratulations!!

Greetings from Chile
Great! I love this skin.

My one issue is in "Wall View" mode there is a preview window that always pops up. It has listed info about the movie but for every IMDB scraped movie I have it says "Info Unavailable" for all details. Is there any way to hide this pop-up?
Spanish translation
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LTC4PNSQ
Most excellent. It's the one I'm using now (although Showmix is also quite nice).

I have read up on the TV Banners debate for Aeon, and I know there's a lot of ill feeling there, but would still like to ask : would there by any way to include a view similar to Confluence's Media View 2 (both TV and movies)? I thought this was best for browsing media especially TV, but still much, MUCH prefer Aeon's main menu. I guess a fusion of the two (Confluence browsing, Aeon main menu) would be great. =)

Also a question : I am running the warm/dark theme, and have custom background art for each item in the main menu. If I activate the option of having Fanart on the main menu, they show up fine - but is there any way to get fanart in the background when browsing media (TV Shows/Movies)?

Finally : To the previous poster who wanted "floating" backgrounds, you can do it in the Settings->Main Menu->Visuals. The option is called Animated Backgrounds.

In any case, thanks for a wonderful skin, it's impressed its fair share of people around here already! =)
Gonna have to give this a go Smile nice work.
SilverJS Wrote:Also a question : I am running the warm/dark theme, and have custom background art for each item in the main menu. If I activate the option of having Fanart on the main menu, they show up fine - but is there any way to get fanart in the background when browsing media (TV Shows/Movies)?
I want to second this. I prefer the fanart to be background (called fallback fanart in the modHuh) whenever it is available (by having fanart.jpg or from scrapping) instead of the steady background now. This option was in Aeon (and Aeon65), but not any more with this mod.

Thanks for the great mod by the way!

D.
I hadn't actually seen the Fallback Fanart setting. Had a look, but it is as you say - only ONE image for the whole movie collection.

What I would REALLY like, is for the respective movie fanart to be displayed. If that would be so, I think Low List would be the best view. Or, as you say, randomly pick a fanart image to be displayed in the background, the same as it is on the main menu screen when the fanart option is activated there.

But, those are minor quibbles - great skin/mod.
I can't find the option to filter by ascending or descending order. Does this skin supports that feature if so, where can it be found?
SilverJS Wrote:I hadn't actually seen the Fallback Fanart setting. Had a look, but it is as you say - only ONE image for the whole movie collection.
It is in System -> Advanced -> Views.
l0spepes Wrote:I can't find the option to filter by ascending or descending order. Does this skin supports that feature if so, where can it be found?
Did you mean sorting by ascending or descending?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232