• 25(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
This is really nice, thanks!

I have a small request if possible - could we please have the option in landscape (and maybe others) to not have the items wrap round (like we have for multiplex)? If you just have a couple of episodes they repeat and it doesn't look too good.
Found another bug in low list view, the network logo is placed over the WATCHED: label when I chose which season I want to watch.

Fix: Edit Includes_MediaFlags.xml and go to line 330 and change it from
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="330,-5" time="0" condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">Conditional</animation>
to
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="330,-5" time="0" condition="Container.Content(tvshows) [b]| Container.Content(seasons)[/b]">Conditional</animation>
first of all.

thnx to all the devs for their great work, and i would be proud to pay some day for a brillant mediasystem including the xbmc and all of your work, and you could participate.

a question, dont know, if its a skin-solution.

we all love the wmp...lol...ok.
but, for one point i love him,
if im listening music, i always can put the songs into one of my playlists or e new created.

am i too blind to find this feature, or ist a speacial reason why i dont works in that way... and would it be possible to do it via skin.. or is it a main xbmc thing.

p.s.: i love you're skin
Nice update, but instead of bringing in new features I'd vote for first fixing bugs. I have reported two times that the IMDB rating is missing in the multiplex view when you press up. Also trailers there don't make sense for me. I press up, then enter to start the trailer, and then the trailer is playing in the background, so you only hear sound but don't see a picture...
awesome skin, but found a bug.

The menu on the homescreen I only get highlighted menu items for first items, So say the menu item movies is fine but if I scroll to next movies left or right it isn't highlighted.
Hey guys, is it just me or the skin colour themes are not working anymore?
Whatever the theme I choose (dark with digital image, dark with light images...) I am stuck with the default -ugly- bluish colour theme.

Thanks for your help!
BALRIC Wrote:awesome skin, but found a bug.

The menu on the homescreen I only get highlighted menu items for first items, So say the menu item movies is fine but if I scroll to next movies left or right it isn't highlighted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMcuaalY2Jo
Any chance you will be adding an "shinny" overlay/gradient on top of the movie/tv show covers, like the Aeon Showmix has?
Hello, In bellow link for Polish translation + font Mod based on Rapier Skin.

http://hotfile.com/dl/78048158/05b72eb/s...s.zip.html

I was, editing font.xml and add a polish section. To install you are must copy content of zip fil to your skin folder.

Sorry, my English is very hard.

Kredkink
Loving this skin, but of course have a few suggestions:
  • In movies/Wall View I absolutely love you can change the size of the thumbs to Normal (27 thumbs), Big (44 thumbs), and Small (70 thumbs), but I also use the Showcase view, where I'm limited to 13 thumbs. Any thoughts on allowing more thumbs across?

• Allow the Hide Watched switch to be unique to the Recent movies window and not apply to other Movie windows

• Any thoughts on making the DVD cases to be Blu-Ray or Standard based on the codec (like Rapier)?
  • Are your movie genre thumbs embedded in textures.xbt, thus not swappable?

Keep up the great work.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Mindzai Wrote:This is really nice, thanks!

I have a small request if possible - could we please have the option in landscape (and maybe others) to not have the items wrap round (like we have for multiplex)? If you just have a couple of episodes they repeat and it doesn't look too good.

I found if you set multiplex option to fixed list, it also changes Landscape to fixed list (ie no wrap).
my home issue seems to have gone, will have a play see if I can break/fix it again hehe.
I'm a newbie to XBMC (coming over from Meedios) and am hoping someone can help me out. I was able to get the skin installed correctly and it looks great, but am having issues with the TV Shows section showing my wide thumbs, fanart, ect.

An example of my naming scheme for the show Boardwalk Empire is:

season01.tbn
season-all.tbn
Boardwalk Empire.tbn
Boardwalk Empire-fanart.jpg
Boardwalk Empire - S01E01 - Boardwalk Empire.tbn

Am I using incompatible naming for the images? Boardwalk Empire.tbn is a wide banner and I would like to use those for the TV Shows, so I selected "Wide" view but nothing is showing. I also tried Showcase view, but no images showed there either.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
naming convention is : folder.jpg or poster.jpg and fanart.jpg. Reload your tv show after. Wink
How do I get the themes working with the latest version. When I try to download them it just sits at 0% and then if I cancel screen goes black. I have to restart xbmc and it goes to confluence skin. Have to install skin from zip again to get it working.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232