• 33(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
butchabay Wrote:Skript Favorites comes with the Install file of XBMC i think.
You should do a fresh install of XBMC ...

thanks- that worked.
MarcosQui Wrote:To all, Please make it clear that reducing the final size of 30/40MB not leave her skin lighter. Despite the large navigational flows well, the speed of skin is not directly related to size, not therein lies the secret. Wink

Sorry to drag on the 'textures' debate, but I love what you've done with Aeon, and inhibiting people from swapping out media files is contrary to the spirit of XBMC. Though I realize your use of the textures.xbt is not to prevent personal mods, but none-the-less it is the only skin I've encountered that does it this way.

In case you care, I personally like to swap out movie genre images for a different set, and hi-def codec images for a Blu-Ray logo.

Keep up the good work.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Cthugha Wrote:How do I exit XBMC using this skin? Very weird that it's not available in the shutdown menu... Or have I missed something?

There is an option in settings to regulate the effect of the shutdown item in the homescreen.

Tell me if you can't find it, and i'll look up the right setting-menu Smile
Can you tell me how can i change fonts for my own? Where is installation directory?
First off, great skin -- I appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into it.

I have a quick question, I looked through the thread and didnt see it asked before, but maybe I missed it.

Under the TV Shows, the series banner is squished, it looks like it has the wrong image size downloaded, is there a way to change this?

Here is a screen shot of what I'm talking about (Home -> TV Shows)

http://image.bayimg.com/haajdaadn.jpg

Thanks!
Neoreo Wrote:First off, great skin -- I appreciate all the hard work you guys have put into it.

I have a quick question, I looked through the thread and didnt see it asked before, but maybe I missed it.

Under the TV Shows, the series banner is squished, it looks like it has the wrong image size downloaded, is there a way to change this?

Here is a screen shot of what I'm talking about (Home -> TV Shows)

http://image.bayimg.com/haajdaadn.jpg

Thanks!

Let your scraper scrape for posters instead of for banners. Or use another view Smile
how do you tell the scaper to use posters instead of banners?
VoxCommando.com
I don't know if it's already reported, but in movies/low list view. Some item in the list show the length too much inside. Like the first number is hided behind the movie cover.

I can't share any screenshot right now because i'm at work, but I will add one later.
jitterjames Wrote:how do you tell the scaper to use posters instead of banners?

I think the best solution is to use and external scraper. Try mediacompagnion. It's easy to use and work fast!
too bad I can't actually download the program from their website.
VoxCommando.com
jitterjames Wrote:too bad I can't actually download the program from their website.

I'm a lazy-ass myself most of the time, but if you read the site, you'll find it Smile

http://www.mediacompanion.co.uk/Download...03.400.rar
I don't much appreciate being called a lazy ass even if you call yourself one at the same time Wink, but thanks for the link.

I went to the download page, scanned the 8000 lines of text and could not find a link. It seemed reasonable that if a link were there it would be on the download page.
VoxCommando.com
Hello James,

Download this program Ember Media Manager,
http://www.embermm.com/Updates/EmberSetup.exe

Its ok for me, look here for info
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Friends, the time is coming to a new version of the skin.

Here comes a big news in the coming days, stay tuned ...

marcosqui Wrote:friends, the time is coming to a new version of the skin.

Here comes a big news in the coming days, stay tuned ...

tease
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232