• 35(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Zaxxan Wrote:here you go:-

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925

I have this working with Aeon MQ 2.1.1, just follow the instructions on the first post.

Tried this with several skins. For me, this did not work...
No Theme playing and I´m unable to navigate trough my library anymore...
Any hint how to implement in MQ2?
Maybe Marcos can do this by default in the next release...Huh
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:Tried this with several skins. For me, this did not work...
No Theme playing and I´m unable to navigate trough my library anymore...
Any hint how to implement in MQ2?
Maybe Marcos can do this by default in the next release...Huh

Copy the script.TvTunes folder to the addon directory, then modify the MyVideoNav.xml so that it looks something like:-

<defaultcontrol always="true">9999</defaultcontrol>
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<views>50,500,550,560,501,508,504,503,505,511</views>
<controls>
<control type="button" id="9999">
<description>trigger</description>
<onfocus>XBMC.RunScript(script.TvTunes,backend=True&amploop=true)</onfocus>
<onfocus>SetFocus(50)</onfocus>
<texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
<texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
</control>
<include>CommonVideoBackground</include>
<control type="group">
<include>Window_OpenClose_Animation</include>
Zaxxan Wrote:Copy the script.TvTunes folder to the addon directory, then modify the MyVideoNav.xml so that it looks something like:-

<defaultcontrol always="true">9999</defaultcontrol>
<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
<views>50,500,550,560,501,508,504,503,505,511</views>
<controls>
<control type="button" id="9999">
<description>trigger</description>
<onfocus>XBMC.RunScript(script.TvTunes,backend=True&amploop=true)</onfocus>
<onfocus>SetFocus(50)</onfocus>
<texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
<texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
</control>
<include>CommonVideoBackground</include>
<control type="group">
<include>Window_OpenClose_Animation</include>

That´s what I tried more than hundred times...except the include-part at the end...
Copying it with the include part makes my tv-show-ibrary just a black screen...
without the including part my library looks that way:

Will try different positions in the myvideonav.xml cause I get different results, putting the code in different areas in the code...
and no, I don´t copy it into another control or so...Nerd
Or Zaxxan, you can upload an edited working xml...that would be great
mad-max Wrote:...Maybe Marcos can do this by default in the next release...Huh

Is already implemented, is the next release.

MarcosQui Wrote:Is already implemented, is the next release.

I can't wait for this new release its sounds like you included all the features that people have requested.

mad-max Wrote:Or Zaxxan, you can upload an edited working xml...that would be great

It's probably would be best if you wait for the new release, it's only a few days away (hopefully!)
Zaxxan Wrote:It's probably would be best if you wait for the new release, it's only a few days away (hopefully!)

Yeah, that´s no problem...so I do it like Jack Johnson...

Sitting, waiting, wishing...*sing* Laugh

cheers
Zaxxan Wrote:I can't wait for this new release its sounds like you included all the features that people have requested.

You can imagine the size of deployment that comes around, it's certainly the largest ever made this skin so far.

MarcosQui Wrote:You can imagine the size of deployment that comes around, it's certainly the largest ever made this skin so far.

deleted
Possible Bug?

With RC1, when playing a movie and using coax/optical you do not have a selector in the audio menu (ie start movie, hit enter, go the the audio icon and open it. Once there its all grayed out and there is no selector cursor bar.) This does not seem to happen with any of the betas, only RC1. It also only happens with coax/optical. It does not happen when a movie is started with HDMI or analog sound selected in the settings. This also does not happen on any other skin with RC1.

Has anyone else experienced this or am I nuts?

This has been tried and tested with the same results on 2 different machines (main and test desktop [see sig for details on hardware].
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
taba Wrote:thnx a lot m8 for help but I can't find CustomisationMainMenu.xml, only Customisation.xml (1,2,3)...

under Customisation3.xml got almost same line as this one
<onfocus>RunScript(script.favourites,playlists=window)</onfocus>

mine is <onfocus>RunScript(special://skin/extras/favourites/ default.py,playlists=window)</onfocus>

I'we changed this 1 but still have same problem...can you tell me wich .xml file have you changed?

I'm having the same issue in which my smart playlist is being played when I select it from the homepage rather then being viewed. Were you able to find the correct file to edit?
SlaveUnit Wrote:Possible Bug?

With RC1, when playing a movie and using coax/optical you do not have a selector in the audio menu (ie start movie, hit enter, go the the audio icon and open it. Once there its all grayed out and there is no selector cursor bar.) This does not seem to happen with any of the betas, only RC1. It also only happens with coax/optical. It does not happen when a movie is started with HDMI or analog sound selected in the settings. This also does not happen on any other skin with RC1.

Has anyone else experienced this or am I nuts?

This has been tried and tested with the same results on 2 different machines (main and test desktop [see sig for details on hardware].

yep, i just got the same problem and went on the forum to see if i'm the only one.
Not possible to get the selector, only with coax/optical and only for HDmovies (sdmovies seem to do alright)

edit: SD shows it as well
Hi Marcos,
While browsing through the music library, the field "Label" is showing blank.I have other skins like Aeon Legacy Dark & Transparency, which are showing correctly.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
brainzor Wrote:yep, i just got the same problem and went on the forum to see if i'm the only one.

edit: SD shows it as well
Not possible to get the selector, only with coax/optical and only for HDmovies (sdmovies seem to do alright)

For workaround change in the VideOSDSettings.xml the following:

Code:
<defaultcontrol>5</defaultcontrol>

Then press down or up in the osdaudio menu to see the list bar.
SlaveUnit Wrote:With RC1, when playing a movie and using coax/optical you do not have a selector in the audio menu (ie start movie, hit enter, go the the audio icon and open it. Once there its all grayed out and there is no selector cursor bar.) This does not seem to happen with any of the betas, only RC1. It also only happens with coax/optical. It does not happen when a movie is started with HDMI or analog sound selected in the settings. This also does not happen on any other skin with RC1.

I have verified this is a general Aeon issue, so I created a separate Aeon thread.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Big_Noid Wrote:For workaround change in the VideOSDSettings.xml the following:

Code:
<defaultcontrol>5</defaultcontrol>

Then press down or up in the osdaudio menu to see the list bar.

all right, that did it for me, thanks!
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232