• 40(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
uncertainty Wrote:Just to confirm we need to remove the old MQ 2 ( I was running your latest version till 2.5 was released) first then install 2.5 via the zip file?

thanks

No need to remove the previous one, but you install the new version by another skin than the Aeon MQ 2.
Stranger Wrote:*EDIT: TV Show playlists are not displayed properly though the playlists menu or as shortcuts. TV Shows are displayed in library mode but no information is given and views break trying to display them... This has always been the case for MQ2.

Any quick fix?

At this point in time to analyze the problem, I will be issuing a fix as soon as possible.
The link will be out for a while. I'll upload another version with the script already corrected version.py

Sorry for the error.
MarcosQui Wrote:The link will be out for a while. I'll upload another version with the script already corrected version.py

Sorry for the error.

No problem Marcos....You are the best...
I may have found another one.

Set your SETTINGS backgrounds so they are pointed to a folder to display multiple backgrounds. Then go to SETTINGS. Once there, there are still 2 menu items on the left that display the backgrounds way too fast. They all used to do this but it seems they were all fixed but PROFILES and VISUALIZATIONS. Are these fixable so that they display backgrounds only as fast as the he other menu items (or the main menu)? Thanks.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
Seems github has problems..

The Download-links don't work for me
Suven Wrote:Seems github has problems..

The Download-links don't work for me

MarcosQui Wrote:The link will be out for a while. I'll upload another version with the script already corrected version.py

Sorry for the error.

Thanks (:
Killer killer features Marcos!!
Insanely great work, I'm in love with the skin Big Grin

The recently added bug I reported in the forum here (http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=653...tcount=527) is still not resolved however. But that is just a minor glitch Smile

Thanks alot!!
Does anyone know a way to use the weather to show the current weather outside with your own images. I see a similar option in the skin settings but once you select it it just shows the one static image. I am referring to the feature that hit the weather website and then reports back to look in the 01 02 03 04 05 06 etc folders of your own.

This has been implemented into most skins for quite some time now. Here is the link for he images most use.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...nt+weather

Maybe once these new bugs are ironed out this could possibly be a feature request, unless this is possible now and I am missing it?
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
Will this run 100% on Beta 2/3 or do I need RC1/2?

I'm holding off a fresh install of XBMC until Dharma official.

Thanks
Very impressiv...thank you mate for your effort Smile

I have problem in v. 2.5 when I try to do this in Settings/Styles/Shortcuts then for example i choose Video/new item/add favourites Error:Script failed
The download link has been reactivated.

For all, we had a lot of work to make everything work properly, unfortunately with new things always new bugs may appear. I promise to fix all of them in the shortest time possible.

For the Stranger, I have not forgotten the promise of textures, this moment is difficult, wait a bit longer please.
taba Wrote:Very impressiv...thank you mate for your effort Smile

I have problem in v. 2.5 when I try to do this in Settings/Styles/Shortcuts then for example i choose Video/new item/add favourites Error:Script failed

Do you have any item added to favorites via the context menu 'C'?
t2ffn Wrote:Will this run 100% on Beta 2/3 or do I need RC1/2?

I'm holding off a fresh install of XBMC until Dharma official.

Thanks

XBMC is changing much from one version to another, I know that both the RC1 and RC2 the skin works perfectly, the Betas do not know.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232