• 51(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
I love this skin, but it still breaks my Suspend function forcing it to autoresume. I know its the skin because the functionality is retained in every other skin I have.

For whatever reason this problem fixed itself after some time with the old skin. I'm not sure what fixed it but after updating to the newest version the problem is back.

any ideas?
I was wondering why is there a need to buffer some movies and trailers since they are on my hard drive? Is there any way to speed this up cause some of them buffer for like 20 seconds.
great skin, but when i use the multiplex view i can't play trailers. The up arrow brings the left sliding menu rather than enabling the trailer to be played. is this a known issue?
Hi,
First off what an amazing skin. This skin got me onto aeon for the first time!

That said I have a question. In the main menu when I move through the menu options more often then not the background is not shown. And the showing not showing is random. For example if I move to movies and the background does not show, if I then move to tv-shows and back to movies the background does show.

Anyone else have this problem? How to fix it? I am running RC2 with latest MQ2 skin. Already tried reinstalling everything (XBMC included).

Thanks again for the wonderfull skin!
is there no other mode in TV besides the one and list mode ?

What happened to the other ones they were great for TV
disabled in settings to speed up navigation. you may enable any view you like Wink
awandele Wrote:Hi,
First off what an amazing skin. This skin got me onto aeon for the first time!

That said I have a question. In the main menu when I move through the menu options more often then not the background is not shown. And the showing not showing is random. For example if I move to movies and the background does not show, if I then move to tv-shows and back to movies the background does show.

Anyone else have this problem? How to fix it? I am running RC2 with latest MQ2 skin. Already tried reinstalling everything (XBMC included).

Thanks again for the wonderfull skin!

My backgrounds are black a lot as well. This is when I have set them up for multiple backgrounds. I don't think its fixable right now unless the code changes somehow.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
backgrounds are black a lot as well for me
eskro Wrote:backgrounds are black a lot as well for me

Same problem here. Sad
Interesting - I'm not having any issues with backdrops - clean install of RC2 with AeonMQ 2.5 + 2.5.1 patch. I AM running with the media folder un-compressed rather than the textures.xbt file
This is my only skin, I have played with others but this is easily my favourite. I would love to see this view implemented though, as I think it is such a nice TV show level view, making good use of the logos.

This is from Night, as I'm sure most already know. How hard would it be to add this type view to MQ2? I would love to see it personally, and if its "easy" enough, would have a bash myself.

Thanks
maybe thats the key to make it work without a hitch,,,,

can you teach us how to run the media folder un-compressed??

thx
Guys having an issue with this skin on RC2

On the music Visualization screen none of the buttons Playlist / Lyrics / Stop / Pause work and the cd doesnt spin as it does on earlier versions. Just has the audio art without the spinning disk (which looks so awesome when it works)

can we make these features work in rc3 or the latest version ? Regards voona
eskro Wrote:maybe thats the key to make it work without a hitch,,,,

can you teach us how to run the media folder un-compressed??

thx

eskro,
Im wondering if you even read anything before you type. Why would you ask this when someone posted how to do this then you asked the benefit?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81601&page=67

And here you said you dont even have the black background problem.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81601&page=68
voona Wrote:Guys having an issue with this skin on RC2/3.

On the music Visualization screen none of the buttons Playlist / Lyrics / Stop / Pause work and the cd doesnt spin as it does on earlier versions. Just has the audio art without the spinning disk (which looks so awesome when it works)

can we make these features work in rc3 or the latest version ? Regards voona

To avoid confusion....THERE IS NO RC3 or RC4. I'm not sure what magic people are doing here or why these releases are even being mentioned.

This is from another thread I am following as well:
Targettio Wrote:I have just got this running on RC4 and love it. Thanks for getting it working.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232