• 63(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
ericminou - try a dev version
master345 Wrote:ericminou - try a dev version

Are there binaries somewhere? Or do I need to build it?
http://sshcs.com/xbmc/
Background shining through - Bug?

I may have found a "bug".
I don´t know if it´s with the original backdrops also, because I changed them, but when u are for example in your tv show section and you scroll from show to show, you can almost always see the tv show backdrop used in the main menu shining through. The faster u scroll the more you can see it...seems like something´s wrong with the fading between the shows... as if the skin tries to squeez the main menu tv show backdrop between every used fanart tv show backdrop.

Same goes for movies as well... Smile
Great work Marcos!

Only two questions...

Is it possible to use the previous flags in this version?

Is it possible to implement under the movie title a tagline? (on panel information, like aeon65).

Regards and thanks!

Thanks
great job! love the skin, but there are some problems between 2.5 and 2.6.

my biggest concern is the lack of ability to remove the OSD in the Music visualization portion. In 2.5.1 there was an option in a now-gone menu to allow you to turn off that portion, then once you were in your visualization you'd press "i" and it would toggle off. This does not happen anymore, and it's burning in CD arts etc on my plasma Sad

Thanks, other than that i love it!
beezel Wrote:great job! love the skin, but there are some problems between 2.5 and 2.6.

my biggest concern is the lack of ability to remove the OSD in the Music visualization portion. In 2.5.1 there was an option in a now-gone menu to allow you to turn off that portion, then once you were in your visualization you'd press "i" and it would toggle off. This does not happen anymore, and it's burning in CD arts etc on my plasma Sad

Thanks, other than that i love it!

Hasnt this already been answered twice already? I thought i even went through it step by step once i was told.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:Hasnt this already been answered twice already? I thought i even went through it step by step once i was told.
if you're referring to enabling Library mode and then using the Extra Panel, I have done this. The (opposite) toggle for Date/Time works, but the Now Playing toggle doesn't do anything. This is the same behavior as previous versions, until you checked a "disable now playing during visualizations" (or something simliar, i have forgotten the exact wording).

Let me know if this is what you are referring to, or if I am missing something obvious. Win7 64bit, btw.
beezel Wrote:if you're referring to enabling Library mode and then using the Extra Panel, I have done this. The (opposite) toggle for Date/Time works, but the Now Playing toggle doesn't do anything. This is the same behavior as previous versions, until you checked a "disable now playing during visualizations" (or something simliar, i have forgotten the exact wording).

Let me know if this is what you are referring to, or if I am missing something obvious. Win7 64bit, btw.

Yeah that is what I was referring to. I thought it completely replaced the missing OSD panel. I guess not.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
I noticed MQ2 has a 'Fanart/Extrathumb' view when I'm using Showcase. When selected, however, it only shows a smaller version of fanart, when I would like it to show my extrathumb(s) instead. How might I go about accomplishing this, or is this not possible?
im still experiencing black backdrops with version 260 ...

please fix this issue...

thanks
Running on Dharma release LIVE on a ION system and I'm not seeing black backdrops.

So far I'm bug free (for what I use it for), and haven't seen any performance issues over 2.5 - if anything it's a touch snappier.

Love this skin - EXCELLENT work!
Like the new look, but it feels very sluggish to the point that I cannot use it as my main skin. Selecting most menu options results in an 8 sec delay. Running Dharma 10 Final on Windows 64bit. The PC is more than capable of running this skin.
Another quick bug report: the buttons in the "Change Scraper" dialog that you select within Artists in Music Library are nonfunctional, i.e. I can't change the default scraper from allmusic to lastfm (this is in contrast to the Change Scraper for Albums which works fine)
MarcosQui Wrote:Like I said before, for me there is no delay, speed to enter or leave the collection remains the same. 2 or 3 seconds is quite normal when dealing with Aeon.

In my case the delay is more like 7-8s. Other Aeon skins (including MQ 2.5) have a delay of a second or two only. It is definitely much slower - at first I even thought it had crashed.
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232