• 74(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Eskro, this function to replace the image it´s ok, I could replace with success in both JPG and BMP format, there's something wrong with your installation.
Look at the new image to movies,
and
Laugh
repeating the same procedures described in its images, it´s ok for me.

Regarding the problem with setting the Cinema Experience, Marcos is already aware, we fix well.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
The main menu sometimes looses focus when I browse and it has been like this in previous versions as well. The solution is simply to open Includes_MainMenu.xml and change line 201 to
Code:
<width>2100</width>
Am I the only one that have this specific issue?
MarcosQui Wrote:The limit of 15 bookmarks in the list is not a bug, I decided to do so.
The limit for adding bookmarks in only a few submenus is also to avoid further delays.

Anything that increase will worsen the case of slow further.

I understand that limiting the *display* of the first 15 might be necessary, but surely you can ask the skin to progressively cycle through the list to get the next 15 and so on? Isn't it possible to ask xbmc to get the next 15, so you only have those first 15 memory at any one time? Either way it would be good to perhaps list this limitation in the text at the bottom of the "Shortcut" screen. It's going to be common that people have > 15 favorites and the particular favorite they want to add may not happen to be in the first 15. (My workaround seems to be OK, but maybe there's a better solution).

Quote:We are discussing precisely the excess of submenus.
Among the 310 submenus is not possible to assemble a combination that is good?
If I were to release all the submenus to receive any item would go by 1000.

The particular case is that I would like to add a video or audio playlist to a custom top-level menu item, that doesn't seem possible. As a workaround I suppose I could add the playlist as a favorite and then add that, would that work? (not in front of my htpc to test right now).
ericminou Wrote:So there isn't a way to use some of the default backgrounds for a new home page menu item? Sad

I was trying to figure out how to do that, now I know why it doesn't work. That would be handy to do, as you currently have whatever default is used to create new custom home page menu items (or you have to download some other art from elsewhere). It would be nice to be able to reuse some of the existing backgrounds within the skin.
eskro Wrote:both,,,, uncompressed XBT and compressed XBT...

i think those screenshots explain extremely well whats going on,,,,

this is a bug,,, and needs to be fixed!!!

I just test and retest using a BMP in the same way you did, result = everything working perfectly.

Your problem is something else.
hewwra Wrote:The main menu sometimes looses focus when I browse and it has been like this in previous versions as well. The solution is simply to open Includes_MainMenu.xml and change line 201 to
Code:
<width>2100</width>
Am I the only one that have this specific issue?

This happens only if you leave only a few menus. But I believe in a skin that allows more than 50 menus you use less than 5 is a bit strange I think.

Yet I will try your suggestion, be good if I put in the next revision.
giftie Wrote:MarcosQui - there seems to be a problem with sliders used in settings, the labels do not show up. This can be seen when trying to adjust the settings for the Dim Screensaver.

I am already aware of this bug, I will correct as soon as possible.
fiveisalive Wrote:...The particular case is that I would like to add a video or audio playlist to a custom top-level menu item, that doesn't seem possible.

Of course it is possible. You can create up to 10 menus Vplaylist and 10 menus Aplaylist . Within each menu, you can put five submenus of the same type, what gives a total of 100 submenus. Not enough?

To increase the limit above 15 favs on the list I had to do it button by button, would be hundreds, perhaps thousands of lines of extra code.
MarcosQui Wrote:This happens only if you leave only a few menus. But I believe in a skin that allows more than 50 menus you use less than 5 is a bit strange I think.

Yet I will try your suggestion, be good if I put in the next revision.

Actually I use 6 menu items since I have no need for more.
The background replacement works for me as well:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4720/...ot000z.png

By the way... How do I get it back to original? Blush
MarcosQui Wrote:Of course it is possible. You can create up to 10 menus Vplaylist and 10 menus Aplaylist . Within each menu, you can put five submenus of the same type, what gives a total of 100 submenus. Not enough?
ah, so what you are saying is that it's not possible to combine different types? e.g. I'd ike to have a new top-level menu that's a favorite, but have the submenus be playlists? so they all have be of the same type? this limitation doesn't seem to exist for adding submenus to built-in sources like videos

Quote:To increase the limit above 15 favs on the list I had to do it button by button, would be hundreds, perhaps thousands of lines of extra code.

I guess this is a built-in limitation of how skins interface with xbmc. I guess I envisaged that the skin could query the favorites and fill them in as needed, but it doesn't seem to work that way, it seems that much has to be hardcoded in guisettings. I could file a bug with xbmc itself to see if they might be able to add that feature.

perhaps you could add some text to the screen explaining how work around this issue, e.g., by moving favorites to the top of the list, so the customization can "see" them. it's going to be quite common to have many more than 15 favorites and the favorites to be added as menu or submenu items won't necessarily be at the top of list. other than my workaround, do you have a better workaround?
ok then,,, i give up....maybe its windows XP the problem in general,,,

you guys are all on win7
Alael Wrote:The background replacement works for me as well:
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4720/...ot000z.png

By the way... How do I get it back to original? Blush

Use the PURGE button.
fiveisalive, to avoid becoming even more xml I decided to stay further limit the submenu the same category from the menu. Videos for videos, favs to favs. Some buttons have more options and include more categories.

On the list of favourites and what you can do to erase it and fill again with other items after adding some menus. Once the menu has been created to delete the list does not affect the operation of the button/menu.
giftie Wrote:MarcosQui - there seems to be a problem with sliders used in settings, the labels do not show up. This can be seen when trying to adjust the settings for the Dim Screensaver.

Even today I launch the R93 that fixes the screen layout settings for add-ons and also includes the suggestion of hewwra. Nod

Please wait.
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232