• 83(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Any updates of this Skin require downloading and installing again or does it auto update?
No necessary new full downloading again, this skin work with auto update, required only exit XBMC, and restart XBMC again, done, this is mode 01.
Only when new version is release, then method 2 will be used.

This skin has two ways of updating:

1 - Updater, it only refreshes the revision of the skin.
The check for updates is always done after 1 minute you open the skin and then every 6 hours with the skin open.
A popup appears informing the update and then reboot to be able to apply the changes.

2 - Repo add-on, like the other add-ons updates the skin when complete, will be used only when you have a new version of the skin.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Has anyone had the background fan-art under "Games" randomly resize?

My images are all 1920x1080, and I can't seem to get them to display consistently at the original size. I'm running the latest Aeon MQ2 with Advanced Launcher, and this has me stumped!
Wanilton Wrote:No necessary new full downloading again, this skin work with auto update, required only exit XBMC, and restart XBMC again, done, this is mode 01.
Only when new version is release, then method 2 will be used.

This skin has two ways of updating:

1 - Updater, it only refreshes the revision of the skin.
The check for updates is always done after 1 minute you open the skin and then every 6 hours with the skin open.
A popup appears informing the update and then reboot to be able to apply the changes.

2 - Repo add-on, like the other add-ons updates the skin when complete, will be used only when you have a new version of the skin.

Im not too sure I agree with this 100%. On the past 2 updated I have had to uninstall the skin and reinstall it for it to be working again 100%.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
It makes no sense to have to reinstall the skin just because some xmls hears update.
The only thing that can happen is that the buttons change their function, what was 'off' becomes 'on', but it's pretty simple to fix, just turn on and off button that GuiSettings and updated and corrected.
SlaveUnit Wrote:Im not too sure I agree with this 100%. On the past 2 updated I have had to uninstall the skin and reinstall it for it to be working again 100%.

I've had no issues with the "auto" updating working correctly. I see that an update was issued in this thread so I go reboot my xbmc. after about a minute I see the dialog box pop up asking to reboot again. boom updated!

bostoneric Wrote:is there a way to change the "Recently Added" window to always be the list and not just the last movie/episode added?

Smile
I just started up XBMC on my HTPC today and surprisingly, what do I see, confluence again! So I switch back to MQ2 and all my settings are wiped out

I think the auto updater is screwed up
How can i change the music cd cover in a cd case on the home screen ?
Now i have a sort of poster instead of a cd case.
wondergod Wrote:I am also getting the error for Video splitter and my Movies/TV Shows are blank.

Is it possible because I'm on a mysql db shared among pc's? I noticed this in the default.py for the script "db_videos = sqlite.connect(xbmc.translatePath( "special://home/userdata/Database/MyVideos34.db"))"

Fanart displays fine when I go into TV Shows and Movies.

This is from my xbmc.log

Code:
3:03:53 T:1264 M:991244288   ERROR: Error Type: pysqlite2._sqlite.OperationalError
23:03:53 T:1264 M:991244288   ERROR: Error Contents: no such table: movieview
23:03:53 T:1264 M:991223808   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\office\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq.2\resources\videofanartsplitter\default.py", line 41, in ?
                                                db_cursor.execute('select strPath, strFileName from movieview')
                                            OperationalError: no such table: movieview
23:05:29 T:1516 M:997724160   ERROR: Control has invalid animation type (no condition or no type)
23:05:32 T:1516 M:996249600   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\office\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\script_data\Video Fanart Splitter\Movies\
23:05:32 T:1516 M:996249600   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting special://userdata/script_data/Video Fanart Splitter/Movies/
23:05:33 T:1516 M:996257792   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\office\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\script_data\Video Fanart Splitter\TV\
23:05:33 T:1516 M:996257792   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting special://userdata/script_data/Video Fanart Splitter/TV/
23:05:35 T:1516 M:996253696   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\office\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\script_data\Video Fanart Splitter\TV\
23:05:35 T:1516 M:996253696   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting special://userdata/script_data/Video Fanart Splitter/TV/

I'm pretty positive this is cuased by the fact that I'm on mysql, I changed my directory over to the sqlite db and it works fine. If I switch back to mysql and remove the sqlite db I go back to black screens for that option. It looks like that Videofanartsplitter script needs to be updated for those of us running a shared sql db.
Does this skin support the xbmc subtitles add-on? If so, how can it be enabled/used?
Hi.

I´m trying out the XBMC with Mediaportal Support from here:
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...index.html

But It seems that there is an issue with this skin.
As I go to settings and choose Main menu, it will not open.
I´ve noticed that this is an issue in other releases of Aeon aswell.
Is that something that anyone knows how to fix?

Best regards!

//Talle
Can't set large list in tvshows > episodes screen.
Note that it's enabled in settings, it's a bug.

Even, good work.
These are corrected strings for italian translation:

<string id="310823">COLLEZIONE</string>
<string id="31087">PERSONALIZZA COLLEGAMENTI MENU HOME</string>
<string id="31167">VISUALIZZAZIONI</string>
<string id="312476">VISUALIZZAZIONE/OSD</string>
<string id="312700">UTILIZZA ICONE GENERE PER I FILM</string>
<string id="312870">MODALITA' KIOSK SU FINESTRA INFORMAZIONI (DISABILITA REGOLAZIONE MEDIA)</string>
<string id="31821">SCEGLI TRA GLI INNUMEREVOLI STILI DI VISUALIZZAZIONE QUAL'E' IL PIU' ADATTO ALLE TUE ESIGENZE[CR]FILM, SERIE, SPETTACOLI, TRAILERS O VIDEO, OGNI COLLEZIONE PUO' AVERE UN DIFFERENTE MODO DI VISUALIZZAZIONE.</string>
Just a quick Question. In which folder do I have to put the clearart files for my tv shows to show up?
Talle Wrote:Hi.

I´m trying out the XBMC with Mediaportal Support from here:
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg...index.html

But It seems that there is an issue with this skin.
As I go to settings and choose Main menu, it will not open.
I´ve noticed that this is an issue in other releases of Aeon aswell.
Is that something that anyone knows how to fix?

Best regards!

//Talle

Same for me
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232