• 97(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Sorry, am I being really stupid, but when I open select add ons, then Repo AeonMQ there is no Skin file in itHuh?
Are you sure you're not using the old repo? If not maybe try a force update of the repo?
Thanks for reply, I'm using the link at the start of this thread

DOWNLOAD OF REPOSITORY AEON MQ - I is here you will get your skin

as I thought the links were kept up to date?
Yes, the repo will always download the latest version of the skin.

OK, could someone else test it too pls

As I said, once I open it there is no skin file just (...)?
acamp76144 Wrote:OK, could someone else test it too pls

As I said, once I open it there is no skin file just (...)?

But you know that you have take a look into the "Skins" section after installing the repo...
I'm doing as follows (Via Confluence)

Zip file saved to my downloads folder

Add Ons> Install from Zip - I then get Repo Aeon MQ added

Then Get Add ons > Rep Aeon Mq folder

When I open this up there isnt anything inside?

I've installed other skins before (eg when I go into the Hitchers repository file directory on XBMC there is a skin file)
Hello Nod and thanks for your great work, you can add to the home menu for a 3D movie? sorry for my bad english.
Is it possible to use all the view types from the TV Show library in a TV Show Smart Playlist? As it stands, only 5 of the 10 view types are selectable. Also, the Info Panel cannot be set to 'ON' for some reason. I'd like to make a playlist with only a specific genre of shows, so having it look like the standard tv library is a must.

And also, you should implement a fast scroll bar at the bottom of the Moviewall view. It takes forever for people with large movie collections to scroll through everything with it.
Hey guys this skin better then the Aeon showmix dharma 2.5 ??
Amazing work Marcos!!!!!!!
@Johnny: YES.
Hi,
First of all thanks for the big work to create this amazing skin.
I have a little problem that I did no have with the previous version. It is much more slow at the home menu. Every time I am trying to open one of the menus (movies, videos, etc.), the time it longs to open is about 10 seconds.
Please, if you know the way to fix it, let me know.
Thanks,
Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to remove the 'alarm' shortcut in the program section of the main menu. I'm able to remove all unwanted shortcuts except for this one.

Thanks a lot for this skin though!
marfa Wrote:Hi,
First of all thanks for the big work to create this amazing skin.
I have a little problem that I did no have with the previous version. It is much more slow at the home menu. Every time I am trying to open one of the menus (movies, videos, etc.), the time it longs to open is about 10 seconds.
Please, if you know the way to fix it, let me know.
Thanks,

Read back a few pages, there's been a lot of discussion about this already.
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232