• 98(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Hi,

I've finished making a view for banners, inspired by the original bannerplex view Cool

How to get this mod:
Replace the content of your Viewtype_Wide.xml with this. Remember to backup the original file first, as this mod replaces the Wide viewtype by MarcosQui.

I recommend to remove/disable line 373 to 380 in Includes_MediaMenu.xml (this removes the Thumb: Banner/Fanart/Episodes button in the Media Menu as it's not needed by my mod).

This mod supports Clearart (download from http://www.xbmcstuff.com). Put your picture in the TV Show directory, name it "clearart.png", and wooila Smile

Download season banners from http://www.thetvdb.com and put the pictures in the season folders, name it "banner.jpg". I strongly recommend doing this, or this mod will look ugly at season/episode levels!

I hope you enjoying my work, I've spent a lot of time on this Wink

Please report bugs...

At last, sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language.

P.S. I'm not happy with the episode level yet...

BTW MarcosQui, I discovered some bugs with the the original Wide viewtype:
1. Video resolution flag don't disapper at TV Show and season level.
2. Focused watched episodes misses watched overlay.
3. Hide watched in Media Menu doesn't work.

TV Shows:

Seasons:

Episodes:
I wait for the next release by MarcosQui with the new banner views.
Thumbs Up 
Excellent work proson! The view looks great! One question though. Will this view detect banner.jpg files for the main view or only for season banners? If not, is there a simple mod to make them do that?

I put together a suggestion for a new Movie view. What do you guys think?

How would u rate this skin out of 10, better then cirrus skin ?? Still deciding on a awesome theme to pick for my htpc
TomPiXX Wrote:I wait for the next release by MarcosQui with the new banner views.

ANy idea on release date? Seems quite confusing..
johnny87au Wrote:How would u rate this skin out of 10, better then cirrus skin ?? Still deciding on a awesome theme to pick for my htpc

Skins are a personal preference. Just try it. That's the beauty of XBMC skins: they're simple to try. But IMO, this is easily the best skin to date.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
curtis-r Wrote:Skins are a personal preference. Just try it. That's the beauty of XBMC skins: they're simple to try. But IMO, this is easily the best skin to date.

Thanks for the response bro, gonna give a few to try.. Big Grin
johnny87au Wrote:Thanks for the response bro, gonna give a few to try.. Big Grin
The Aeon skins are great. You may also like Neon.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
MidnightWatcher Wrote:The Aeon skins are great. You may also like Neon.

I tryed the 2.6 aeon skin but when it scanned it didnt get the thumbnails which sucked.. So gotta try fishout a better skin then that that feels more of a movie theatre Smile
Hi guys, how do I add a new menu (for example: "3D MOVIES") where to put my collection of 3D movies?

Thanks
johnny87au Wrote:I tryed the 2.6 aeon skin but when it scanned it didnt get the thumbnails which sucked.. So gotta try fishout a better skin then that that feels more of a movie theatre Smile

I don't think that's a skin issue. Might be scraper related.

gagias Wrote:Hi guys, how do I add a new menu (for example: "3D MOVIES") where to put my collection of 3D movies?

Thanks

I think this might be a solution: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89678
wouterdt Wrote:I don't think that's a skin issue. Might be scraper related.

I think this might be a solution: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89678

Oh really, How do you scrape info/pics ??
johnny87au Wrote:Oh really, How do you scrape info/pics ??

I use MediaCompanion.
Better then Ember media? Ember media doesnt seem to scrape anything for me when i add my videos..
wouterdt Wrote:I think this might be a solution:

Many tks Nod
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232