• 100(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
johnny87au Wrote:And why is it showing alice in wonderland heaps of times and harold and kumar when i only added it once?

Let me guess: You have only these two movies added to your library?

If so, this is normal behaviour...because you can scroll from beginning to end and more...so if you scroll over the end, you´ll be right at the beginning again without changing the direction of scrolling...

Maybe there is a option to turn it off, but IMO this is not necessary, because if you have more videos in the library this will disappear...

Hope this helps...

cheers,
Max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Yep only added the 2 movies just to test XMBC, building a HTPC soon so getting a feel for it. Can you post some pictures of your library, The library i have linked above ^, Do you think thats the best Library view for this skin ? thanks
How do I change the video list layout from default to this? Image
personal preference
i prefer low list myself
WE ALL WE GOT
MarcosQui Wrote:Hello everyone, I'm currently finalizing the version 2.6.1 that will bring two new features:

- Support media case.
- Now you can choose to use the skin in normal mode or complete, that is for those who prefer speed and those who prefer more customization.

We also made some corrections according to what was reported.

More details on the launch, what should happen within 10 days.

When are you going to release 2.6.1Huh?
Will this update apply through the skin's autoupdate or do I have to update through the repository?
bigdog66 Wrote:personal preference
i prefer low list myself

using old multiplex now looks awesome.. Do you know how to remove the little TRAILER ICON in my link below?? Its really annoying i dont need it there..

Jebuzz Wrote:How do I change the video list layout from default to this? Image

Click on deactive video types and go under the video tab and ENABLE all of them, which allows you too change your view.. heres my new view..

johnny87au Wrote:Yep only added the 2 movies just to test XBMC, building a HTPC soon so getting a feel for it. Can you post some pictures of your library, The library i have linked above ^, Do you think thats the best Library view for this skin ? thanks

No need to post my library...I got the same view on movies...only thing that I have done is not to display the upper panel all the time...I have to press up to see the info-panel...
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
What do you mean upper panel?? U mean that PRESS trailer button on top of ALICE IN WONDERLAND?? how the hell do i remove that? really annoying..
Thumbs Up 
gagias Wrote:I'm trying to create a new menu for 3D movies, but I can not ......

I did this the other day so hopefully this is accurate... mine was just for Animated movies thought but you could do same for 3D or whatever...

This may not be the fastest way but I just did it again and at least I know it works.
First you will need to move your 3D movies to a new folder if they aren't in a separate folder atm...

:\movies\
:\movies\3D\

Then you need to create a Playlist for your 3D movies folder. Once you have the playlist you can add it as a submenu to Movies or as it's own Main Menu item.

In XBMC Aeon MQ2:-

To create the playlist - at main menu goto Videos option and cursor down to show the sub menu, go into Playlists.
From here you want to create a new Smart Playlist.
Type is Movie, Name your playlist whatever you want. Then Edit new rule for Find Items Where. In the Rule section, Match items where needs to be Path, click Browse and find the folder where your 3D movies are. Ok, Ok.

To add menu item - go to styles section, Shortcuts (2nd one down on left menu)
- select New Item, select Video playlist, select the playlist you made above, OK etc

Or you can cursor down on Movies and make it a sub menu there.

And that's it in the most basic form. As I said I just did this again so its fairly right. The movies must still be in your library for it to show and it just uses the Path as the rule to only show those.

Good luck
art76 Wrote:I did this the other day so hopefully this is accurate... mine was just for Animated movies thought but you could do same for 3D or whatever...

This may not be the fastest way but I just did it again and at least I know it works.
First you will need to move your 3D movies to a new folder if they aren't in a separate folder atm...

:\movies\
:\movies\3D\

Then you need to create a Playlist for your 3D movies folder. Once you have the playlist you can add it as a submenu to Movies or as it's own Main Menu item.

In XBMC Aeon MQ2:-

To create the playlist - at main menu goto Videos option and cursor down to show the sub menu, go into Playlists.
From here you want to create a new Smart Playlist.
Type is Movie, Name your playlist whatever you want. Then Edit new rule for Find Items Where. In the Rule section, Match items where needs to be Path, click Browse and find the folder where your 3D movies are. Ok, Ok.

To add menu item - go to styles section, Shortcuts (2nd one down on left menu)
- select New Item, select Video playlist, select the playlist you made above, OK etc

Or you can cursor down on Movies and make it a sub menu there.

And that's it in the most basic form. As I said I just did this again so its fairly right. The movies must still be in your library for it to show and it just uses the Path as the rule to only show those.

Good luck

Making a new menu you mean making one like Movies? Except you will have movies,tv shows and 3d movies?? Wouldnt it be better just to add the 3d movies in your movies library anyway?
johnny87au Wrote:Making a new menu you mean making one like Movies? Except you will have movies,tv shows and 3d movies?? Wouldnt it be better just to add the 3d movies in your movies library anyway?

Well you asked how to create a new menu and thats exactly how... now if you want to create a "sub menu" that will show under movies than you gotta be more specific.
Its almost the same way... create the smart playlist like he instructed except you have added from the settings menu... go to where you can add or rename a menu item scroll to movies and press down and you will be able to add a sub menu from playlist or favouConfusedrates.. sorry not in ront of pc to good luckbe more specific... hope tuis helps. Bit
Hi,

I'm unable to view fanart on multiwall view in music section. I can see the fanart in the other views and I can set the background on none or default but fanart seems to not work.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks
Hey, i added the repo on two Win xp pc's and At one the repo is empty. Why is this? I added the zip file multiple times but nö difference.

Any idea ?
johnny87au Wrote:Making a new menu you mean making one like Movies? Except you will have movies,tv shows and 3d movies?? Wouldnt it be better just to add the 3d movies in your movies library anyway?

Yes, that is what the gagias asked to do and that is how you do it. The 3D movies still need to be in the Library this just gives you quick access to just those movies, so instead of having to go through hundreds of movie files he can just click on 3D Movies and just be shown them.

As mentioned that is what I did with my Animated movies as it's quicker to get a movie on for the kids this way rather than scrolling through lists to find something for them..
So, have a question or request. Would like to still have the Exit XBMC option in the shutdown menu, or even better a Restart XBMC option as sometimes the sound on our HTPC needs to be reinitialized so this would save some hassle.
I have searched (and posted a generic post) but not had any success ...

Otherwise big THANK YOU and GREAT JOB to MarcosQui for this awesome skin!! Keep up the great work and we do all very much appreciate your effort.

a.
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232