• 107(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
SlaveUnit Wrote:How about when it's ready.

I can wait!Nod
m2
Thumbs Up 
Olá Marcos! Espero que esteja indo tudo certo com a atualização do Skin, aguardo ancioso! Sucesso total! Abração!

Julio Melo
First off (just installed the skin today) and i love it, it beautiful!!

I've downloaded and installed everything that was linked in the first post of this thread.

But i have a bit of a problem. Everytime i close XBMC using this skin (shutdown and go back to windows 7x64) i get an error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libary

Programs C:\Program Files(x86)\XBMC\XBMC.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application support team for more information.

After this error Windows pops up a message that XBMC doesnt work anymore and asks me if i want to find a solution

Can anyone help me get rid of this error?? its really annoying. And looking at the thread and used search function i seem to be the only one having this issue?

BTW when using the skin i have no problems/errors whatsoever, only when i shut it down.

Oh 1 last thing, I was wondering, maybe its a setting but i cant find it. With other skins when i play music I see the play/pause/stop/rewind etc buttons on my screen. with this skin i dont have it. Is it not implemented yet or do i need to setup something?

Thanks all.
Ajedi Wrote:First off (just installed the skin today) and i love it, it beautiful!!

I've downloaded and installed everything that was linked in the first post of this thread.

But i have a bit of a problem. Everytime i close XBMC using this skin (shutdown and go back to windows 7x64) i get an error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libary

Programs C:\Program Files(x86)\XBMC\XBMC.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application support team for more information.

After this error Windows pops up a message that XBMC doesnt work anymore and asks me if i want to find a solution

Can anyone help me get rid of this error?? its really annoying. And looking at the thread and used search function i seem to be the only one having this issue?

BTW when using the skin i have no problems/errors whatsoever, only when i shut it down.

Oh 1 last thing, I was wondering, maybe its a setting but i cant find it. With other skins when i play music I see the play/pause/stop/rewind etc buttons on my screen. with this skin i dont have it. Is it not implemented yet or do i need to setup something?

Thanks all.

You try reading back a couple of pages?

Turn off the auto updating for the skin in the add-ons section.
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:You try reading back a couple of pages?

Turn off the auto updating for the skin in the add-ons section.

Hi,

Yes I already did that but this error has nothing to do with the skin update.
Skin error gives an error while in xbmc not when you close xbmc.
I get the same error using any skin if I close xbmc via any method other than the normal way. Ie if i hit alt f4 i get this error message, I doubt it has anything to do with the skin as i get it in all skins.

Looking forward to the new release.
Besides the problem of the updater that most already know this, who uses the TVTunes receives an error message if you close the skin while the script is running. It is the script error, this case can not do anything.

In version 2.6.1 I put a button for power on and off the script.
Thats weird because i only have it when im using the normal way of shutting down XBMC (through Shutdown then back to windows)

But i must say i havent tested it with other skins but i have this error after i installed this skin.

What i was wondering. The addons u download (linked by the OP) i copied those in the addon folder but with some addons it said they already existed and windows asked me if i wanted to overwrite the already existing files.

I did overwrite them. Maybe i shouldnt have done this and this is what causing the error? Just an idea I am wondering what u guys think.
MarcosQui Wrote:Besides the problem of the updater that most already know this, who uses the TVTunes receives an error message if you close the skin while the script is running. It is the script error, this case can not do anything.

In version 2.6.1 I put a button for power on and off the script simple.

I dont know what TVTunes is but is this function enabled on default? if yes how do i turn it off then? Because i cant remember seeing anything about "TVTunes" in the skin options.

or do i just have to wait for version 2.6.1 in order to see this error fixed.

Btw marcoQui, u did an amazing job making this skin. I think ill never go back to something else.

Oh could u tell me if ur gonna add the play/pause/stop/rewind etc buttons when playing music? atm i cant find this while other skins have this by default when playing music.

thanx again
If TVtunes is installed it will run whenever you go into collections.
To eliminate it you must delete the folder that it is at:
C: \ Users \ your user \ AppData \ Roaming \ XBMC \ addons

The audio commands are not yet implemented, maybe next.
Shinu Wrote:... i kno i'm pushing my luck, but what about landscape.jpg for landscape views? supported?

For the seasons so you can choose the poster or banner. Episodes is always displayed for the thumbnail.

Some new pictures, the last who was waiting... Poster, clearart and panel of info.

That layout for TV-shows (2nd photo) looks amazing. Is that already implemented in version 2.6.0 or will it be in version 2.6.1.? Or do i need to install aditional addons?
The images are a preview of version 2.6.1.

Just wait. Wink
MarcosQui Wrote:The images are a preview of version 2.6.1.

Just wait. Wink

Whoohow
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232