• 117(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
Finally I publish my website here.
It's very simple yet, why not even have much time to devote myself to it - a skin totally consumes me - but there you will find some exclusive footage of version 2.6.1, many images of the themes, tutorials and links to download the skin and themes. There is also a kind of diary of the skin, where you can track daily progress of the project.
Besides all this I put the button to donate as I asked.

Hope you like, I'll improve with time.

Visit my site here

Best regards.
MarcosQui Wrote:Finally I publish my website here.
(...) there you will find some exclusive footage of version 2.6.1, many images of the themes, tutorials and links to download the skin and themes. (...)

Thanks mate Wink
Kraftwerk! Yeah! Laugh

And... do you think it's a 2.6.1?
This look nearly like a 2.7.0...

*thumbsup*
d_hero Wrote:no, when i push the power button on my remote, it goes to suspend. when i use the shutdown command in the menu of the skin, it goes to suspend. thats how i want it. its only when i push the power button on the pc that it actually turns off. This is perfect for me

And your shutdown function is set to Suspend? It seems your PC is a little schizophrenic. Smile

Either way, adding the Exit and (Power) Off sub-menu options is hard to argue against, particularly as the behaviour of the SHUTDOWN menu option is so inconsistent.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
It's very simple yet, why not even have much time to devote myself to it - a skin totally consumes me - but there you will find some exclusive footage of version 2.6.1, many images of the themes, tutorials and links to download the skin and themes. There is also a kind of diary of the skin, where you can track daily progress of the project.

Visit my site here

Best regards.

ANy idea on release date? Cant wait for this skin Smile

Visit my site here

Best regards.

It looks fantastic Smile
MilhouseVH Wrote:And your shutdown function is set to Suspend? It seems your PC is a little schizophrenic. Smile

Either way, adding the Exit and (Power) Off sub-menu options is hard to argue against, particularly as the behaviour of the SHUTDOWN menu option is so inconsistent.

i agree with you but my PC is doing exactly what it should. The function is set to suspend. When i power the pc off using either the remote or the shutdown menu, it goes into suspend. My bios is set to shut down the pc on power button press, which is what it does.

This works for me as the only way to power it off is to push the button, which means no accidental shutdowns from people using the system, but I agree it might be handy to have a button on the screen to do a total shutdown even when your setting is set to suspend
Friends, I understood the problem and I'll fix to version 2.6.1.
I'll put a button for 'EXIT ' in submenu, or change the primary button for the submenu and the 'EXIT' button becomes the main button, you decide. Nod

Later I'll put in the diary of skin (on my website) the backlog to version 2.6.1.
MarcosQui Wrote:Friends, I understood the problem and I'll fix to version 2.6.1.

Thanks Marcos.

MarcosQui Wrote:I'll put a button for 'EXIT ' in submenu, or change the primary button for the submenu and the 'EXIT' button becomes the main button, you decide. Nod

The behaviour of the main "SHUTDOWN" option is absolutely fine - assuming it continues to honour the system shutdown function of either Suspend or Shutdown etc. - so simply adding EXIT and/or POWER OFF sub-menu buttons will suffice and complete the set. Smile

Question: Are EXIT and POWER OFF the same thing in XBMC? They achieve the same result ie. power down in OpenELEC, but this may be because it's an embedded install in which case "EXIT" has no real meaning, and would logically power off the device. Even if they're synonyms I would prefer POWER OFF to EXIT, as in the context of OpenELEC it makes more sense (whereas EXIT may make more sense for XBMC running as an app) so providing both menu options may be best even if they perform the same function...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
MilhouseVH Wrote:Yes, and is your shutdown function set to Shutdown?

Because my shutdown function is set to Suspend, so when I click "SHUTDOWN" from the menu (or hit the "Power Off" button on my remote) it puts the PC into Standby/Suspend mode, it doesn't actually power it off. And if I change the shutdown function to Shutdown, the "SHUTDOWN" menu option will then power off the PC.

Mine is set to standby, and that is what it does when I press the power button on my remote. If I want to do anything else, I use the shutdown submenu to select the item I want. I agree that if something is missing from this submenu then it should be added if possible. i don't have any issues myself as I use Live (so no need for exit) and power off the machine from the hardware button on the rare occasions that I want to do that.
s1mp3 Wrote:Skins is very nice, but transitions between menus and submenus are very slow Sad I have to wait 3-5 seconds to get anything listed from library. Is there a way to speed them up? I have AMD x3 730, 4GB of RAM and Kingston SSD as primary drive + 2x2 TB WD green. Thank's!

Anyone? I would really like to use this skin, since it's awesome!

Do you also have short pause on opening music, movies etc.

Thank's in advance!
Theres going to be a lite version of the skin in the new version i believe.
supertom44 Wrote:Theres going to be a lite version of the skin in the new version i believe.

That's nice Smile

Thank you for your reply.
The skin daily was updated on the site. There I put my to do list.

One more thing ready, new menu buttons now support the mouse, and new buttons, repeat and shuffle.

------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:Friends, I understood the problem and I'll fix to version 2.6.1.
I'll put a button for 'EXIT ' in submenu, or change the primary button for the submenu and the 'EXIT' button becomes the main button, you decide. Nod

Later I'll put in the diary of skin (on my website) the backlog to version 2.6.1.
Please leave the function of the 'primary' shutdown alone, and add a submenu for EXIT and POWER OFF. That would be great! (everybody happy Big Grin)
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232