• 122(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
manfeed Wrote:Thank you! It worked, at least so far so good... I had a hard time trying to find MainMenu.xml until I realized it should be Includes_MainMenu.xml.

Thank you, again...Nod

Sorry about that, the full name is Includes_MainMenu. Rolleyes
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Mindzai Wrote:Hi Marcos

Is it possible to have an options for landscape.jpg or the episode thumbnail?

Yes it is, but would have to put another button for this.
Are you sure you want the thumbnail? Usually the picture for this is quite ugly. Huh

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Revoltage Wrote:When using the wall view with kiosk mode turned on, it would be a great addition to allow the following:

If you are on the first thumbnail in a row and press left, the last thumbnail in the previous row gets active. If you are on the last thumbnail in a row and press right, the first thumbnail of the next row gets selected. This would make browsing even more convenient.Alex

When I get time I'll take a look to see what's possible in this case.

Visit my website
Quote:I am aware of this error but could not reproduce it here, so it's hard to fix it. Keep trying ....

I will keep playing to see if I come up with something. Just have to say, great work on this.Big Grin
Apologies if this has alreadry been asked before, but is there any way to define what category is highlighted in the Aeon home screen when you first start XBMC up?

Currently, my XBMC always starts on TV Shows. Is it possible to change this so that it always starts with Movies highlighted?

Cheers in advance.
DFENS 360 Wrote:Apologies if this has alreadry been asked before, but is there any way to define what category is highlighted in the Aeon home screen when you first start XBMC up?

Currently, my XBMC always starts on TV Shows. Is it possible to change this so that it always starts with Movies highlighted?

Cheers in advance.

Please read 3rd post from top on this page. This is about your question!
DFENS 360 Wrote:Apologies if this has alreadry been asked before, but is there any way to define what category is highlighted in the Aeon home screen when you first start XBMC up?

Cheers in advance.

Already answered at this post http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=720...count=1812
Maybe this could be an option for the future:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=720...stcount=16
I just want to say thanks for this stunning skin, truly amazing. I love it.
TomPiXX Wrote:Maybe this could be an option for the future:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=720...stcount=16

I don't think a skin has the ability to control this, it would need to be implemented as a feature request in xbmc itself. See my feature request here

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11174

Maybe some implementation of this feature request will then require skin updates to take advantage of it, but better stil would be if no skin needed updates, that xbmc could cache data without any skins needing changes.
MarcosQui Wrote:Yes it is, but would have to put another button for this.
Are you sure you want the thumbnail? Usually the picture for this is quite ugly. Huh

I for one would like the option to use the episode screenshot. Not everyone will have the landscape file, so the area would end up staying blank, which won't be a good look.

Again, I really think should make the lower info bar a bit bigger. Everything being pushed a bit too low down on the screen due to a lack of space.
Sorry if this question has already been posted but I don't know how to disable video view, meteo view, games view etc.
I used to this in skin settings and here I can't find this option.
Thanks
Pierluigi
Shinu Wrote:..strange decision to use the landscape.jpg image there and not the screenshot. but i guess it's no big deal.

Mindzai Wrote:Hi Marcos

Is it possible to have an options for landscape.jpg or the episode thumbnail?

I have to agree with the others, your work on this is really appreciated. The fact that you take the time to respond to requests is excellent.

Another button implemented. Rolleyes
You can choose Thumbnail-Episode or Thumbnail-Landscape.

Visit my website
Manuel, thank you for your donation. Laugh

Visit my website
Hi all,

Posted this in the main Aeon forum and it was suggested I ask here, so here we go:

Love this skin.

However, I have noticed that whenever my movie (1:1 bluray rip in mkv) is vc-1, aeon displays the WMV HD icon. Other skins I have tried (confluence and back row) display the correct vc-1 icon.

XWMM also show the vc-1 icon.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232