• 130(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
MarcosQui Wrote:Done:

Is there any way to make the trailer fullscreen (or at least larger) when you select it from this menu? I'm not asking for a feature request if it doesn't exist, I'm just curious if the option is available.

Thanks
Very simple, just press the TAB.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
LakersFan Wrote:Is there any way to make the trailer fullscreen (or at least larger) when you select it from this menu? I'm not asking for a feature request if it doesn't exist, I'm just curious if the option is available.

Thanks

i like that idea but i cant press tab as I use a remote, and cant map 'Tab' to a key.
MarcosQUI...needless to say we are all anxiously awaiting the release. I have heard that this release will also have a "light" version as well?
Hi Marquos.
New home screen looks good!
One Question: is that "styles" feature for the recently added optionable? Can it be turned of in the settings? And also, with the features that can be turned of in the settings. Are the new features in the home bar shown accordingly?

Great work man!
Joy In Repitition
WOW! I have never posted on the forum before, but i just had to start. This skin is amazing! And it looks like it's only getting better! I've noticed that a new version is coming out soon, but there are a couple minor issues that I think should be addressed before launch.

When using the wall view, the year and runtime of a movie overlaps with the posters when scrolling the bottom row. This happens with both the big and small size views.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

When fast forwarding, the poster blocks graphic and makes it impossible to see the speed at which you're moving.

I hope I'm not too late with these suggestions. I know the new release is just around the corner. I just thought I'd give a bit of input before it comes out. Laugh
I believe that the 'light mode' is most important thing.

This was the first thing I did when I started work on version 2.6.1.
It's my last secret Wink and must disclose all such work before launching the new skin.

Please wait.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
mad-max Wrote:What player does not respond?
Can you specify your problem a little bit more exactly?

When I play the videos that I have in the library, whatever it is, the player program does not work, nor for the break, nor to stop the movie, nor for the rapid flow .... none of the keys work! Excuse me for English but I write from Italy
giannims Wrote:When I play the videos that I have in the library, whatever it is, the player program does not work, nor for the break, nor to stop the movie, nor for the rapid flow .... none of the keys work! Excuse me for English but I write from Italy

Do you have problems with the confluence skin?
Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
Awesome work Marcos!!

giannims Wrote:When I play the videos that I have in the library, whatever it is, the player program does not work, nor for the break, nor to stop the movie, nor for the rapid flow .... none of the keys work! Excuse me for English but I write from Italy

That's not a skin issue, create a topic in the right part of the forums this.
MarcosQui Wrote:I believe that the 'light mode' is most important thing.

This was the first thing I did when I started work on version 2.6.1.
It's my last secret Wink and must disclose all such work before launching the new skin.

Please wait.

Fantastic! I think I am in love with you! Donation definitely coming your way my friend!
I'll be very grateful. Nod

Visit my website
MarcosQui Wrote:Friends, time to show you more news: - I am grateful to Wanilton for the images.

New style of the main menu, and the 'Mini Menu', which is a guide to help navigation.

Excellent work. Can hardly wait.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
d_hero Wrote:i like that idea but i cant press tab as I use a remote, and cant map 'Tab' to a key.

Edit keymap.xml & change the <tab>FullScreen</tab> to a key you can map to your remote. This isn't a skin-related matter anyhow.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Batemann Wrote:Hi Marquos.
New home screen looks good!
One Question: is that "styles" feature for the recently added optionable? Can it be turned of in the settings? And also, with the features that can be turned of in the settings. Are the new features in the home bar shown accordingly?

Great work man!

If its same as old style changes the recently added style, would be cool if this could be disabled as when on recently added I use right on other skins to get off recently added where as on this skin it takes to me styles and I have to press left twice.

Its nothing major just thought it mention it as someone else brought it up.

The mini menu is really nice, blends nicely with the skin and looks smart. Looking forward to sunday.
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232