• 133(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
OK, PM for you.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hi Marcos,

will support the russian language in the new version?
To make this possible I need someone to do the translation.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
PrakkOne Wrote:Hi Marcos,
I've got the same request.
Do you mind to PM me as well? Wink
Thanks

Me too I live in the UK, but in the south where we speak differently!

Only kidding I'm happy to wait till it's officially released Wink
fimskiy Wrote:Hi Marcos,

will support the russian language in the new version?

fimskiy, I began to translate, but I'm waiting for release to clean up all strings.
The Spanish translation is ready

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YI3GTXJG

Marcos, tomorrow will be a great day!
Thanks
Marcos I intend to review the US English strings tonight. If you get time to send me a version to test on that would be great, otherwise I can wait till tomorrow.
Sorry, already deleted the 'RC trial' version.

Visit my website
No problem I'll just review it tomorrow Smile
To the translators:

I'm finding some problems with translations - all of them. Some phrases were just too large to exceed the limit in the sidebar, but that's okay, I made a change in the skin to correct this, but now has scrolling text. Then maybe you can reduce the words, I think is more beautiful without scrolling.

Another thing, in English (both U.S. and UK) I found errors, example: Where would the 'Advanced' was just 'Aeon'. This confuses the user because the menu of 'modes' will enter a place that does not exist. I corrected here.

In Spanish we have yet another big problem: The fonts used in style Horizonz not allow special characters, see how it was:

I know it is wrong to take the characters but I see no other solution, in Portuguese I was also forced to take the characters of Music and other labels.

To all who are waiting for the big day, visit my website in a few hours, I will enter there are many images of the final look of version 2.7.0.

Ps. To predict the time zones in Brazil is still Saturday and are now 8:30 pm. Wink

Visit my website
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4
MarcosQui Wrote:To the translators:

I'm finding some problems with translations - all of them. Some phrases were just too large to exceed the limit in the sidebar, but that's okay, I made a change in the skin to correct this, but now has scrolling text. Then maybe you can reduce the words, I think is more beautiful without scrolling.

Another thing, in English (both U.S. and UK) I found errors, example: Where would the 'Advanced' was just 'Aeon'. This confuses the user because the menu of 'modes' will enter a place that does not exist. I corrected here.

All of the sidebar strings fit for me using both 720 and 1080 res (no difference in fit), but maybe you weren't talking about mine. As for the Advanced/Aeon thing, I didn't think "Advanced" was descriptive enough. Maybe "Aeon Advanced" would be better? I'm not sure what you mean about the "modes" thing, but I'm sure whatever you changed it to will work fine. Smile

Looking forward to the release!

edit: I see "Use Fixed List (No Wraparound)" did actually go too long on the sidebar. oops!
New(final) version of the italian translation.
Marcos please check your inbox.
Waiting for the big event...Nod
ready Huh Thanks for you work!
just been tweaking the skin again but there are a few things I can't seem to find between all the options:

-backgrounds in main menu have a forced gradient which I want to disable altogether, is that possible? (in weather it doesn't look the same gradient). There are several gradient options in settings but either I missed this one or it is simply not possible.

-I tried Aeon Nox: when scrolling in main menu it has a 1 sec forced delay for background art to appear, looks really smooth: can MQ2 do that as well?
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232