• 135(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
MarcosQui Wrote:In version 2.7.0, many commands of version 2.6.0 were then changed or are no longer used, so to ensure that your skin works well (fast), after installing the skin is strongly recommended deleting the file [b]guisettings.xml that is inside the folder:

C: \ Users \ youruser \ AppData \ Roaming \ XBMC \ userdata[/b]

You should suggest, that ALL settings are deleted with this file.
For all of the other skins, too.

Better way could be just delete the aeon mq strings within this file.
Pretty sure the server is overwhelmed right now.Rofl
INCREDIBLE!

You are awosome Marcos! Great work!!!!!!!!!!
I have a problem with Showcase mode, Marcos. In this mode the scroll is not smooth...but with any other mode is perfect...
Great work, Marcos. Thanks very much. Smile

Now go have a holiday. Big Grin
How to have the menu's skin bottom ?

Thank
I have a "stupid" question. But i see that there are several "places" like Movies, TV Shows and Shows. But how do i pick what goes where? Whatever i do they either end up in Movies or TV Shows...
MarcosQui Wrote:Friends, version 2.7.0 officially released. Laugh

See the first post of this topic to learn new things and also the download links.
If you already have the repo Aeon MQ installed, he need not be installed again.

How will the upgrade?

Do nothing, it will be automatically by repo-add-on. Normally the 'repo' just looking for an update once a day, so if you do not want to wait can send manually search by typing "C" above the repo AeoMQ and check for updates.

VERY IMPORTANT:

In version 2.7.0, many commands of version 2.6.0 were then changed or are no longer used, so to ensure that your skin works well (fast), after installing the skin is strongly recommended deleting the file [b]guisettings.xml that is inside the folder:

C: \ Users \ youruser \ AppData \ Roaming \ XBMC \ userdata[/b]

Please read this carefully before attempting to upgrade your current version.

Before installing a new version, XBMC deletes the previous version of the skin, but because this skin is being used it can only delete half of it, what happens?
The old skin is not removed correctly if this happens you will see only a black screen. Do not worry just install again using a different skin.

Open XBMC change to Confluence, go to System> Add-ons and then yes install the Aeon MQ 2.7.0 by ZIP option.
Doing so has no error.

I would like to thank everyone who helped participate in this project. Nod
Marcos, instead of deleting the entire guisettings file, can I just delete the portion in the file for aeonmq2? Wont deleting the entire file also delete settings for my other skins?

EDIT: oooops saw the previous post....
Is anyone noticing the dramatic frame rate drop in the Movies Showcase view? Most of the skin runs at 60 fps but when I go to showcase it drops to 26/27 fps. Also Multiplex runs at about 40fps. My CPU readings aren't too high. Once these framerates drop the motion comes very choppy. Prior to the install I did erase all Aeon MQ2 settings in the guisettings file. I am running the skin in "Normal" mode.

Main - Intel E6750 C2D (2.66ghz)/Geforce 240
Bedroom - Intel E3300 C2D (2.5ghz)/Geforce 210
Guest Bedroom - Acer Revo 1600/ION LE
Test Desktop - Intel Q9300 C2Q (2.5ghz)/Geforce 9600 GSO
SlaveUnit Wrote:Is anyone noticing the dramatic frame ate drop in the Movies Showcase view? Most of the skin runs at 60 fps but when I go to showcase is drops to 26/27 fps. Also Muliplex runs at about 40fps. My CPU readings arent too high. Once these framerates drop the motion comes very choppy. Prior to the install I did erase all Aeon MQ2 settings in the guisettings file.

Me too!
I have another question. This new Banner style for series is cool. but is there a way to update thumbnails for them without having to do it manualy on all of them?

And how do i remove the "back" buton this style? i don't like having an emty spot there for back button.
The skin is looking fantastic, unfortunately the Showcase view is very slow and jerky on my atom based system (running xbmc live). Can this be easily fixed? I have deleted the guisettings but it still remains slow.Sad
SlaveUnit Wrote:Is anyone noticing the dramatic frame rate drop in the Movies Showcase view? Most of the skin runs at 60 fps but when I go to showcase it drops to 26/27 fps. Also Multiplex runs at about 40fps. My CPU readings aren't too high. Once these framerates drop the motion comes very choppy. Prior to the install I did erase all Aeon MQ2 settings in the guisettings file. I am running the skin in "Normal" mode.

yup. try enabling cases in the wall view to see your system scream. Laugh i've also experiencing some other problems....

the filename, screenshot and seekbar is all missing when playing non-library videos.

also, tv theme don't seem to play 90% of the time (it only played once at the episode level). and out of curiosity, why remove some of the movie views from the tv section? i always liked the multiplex view for the seasons level.
Marco once again u did a terrific job NodNodBig GrinBig GrinLaugh

Although sadly im dissapointed in the audio button functionality. Its only being seen in the main menu when playing a song, i would have really like to see it in the music section aswell (were the folders are to select the songs from).

The most frustrating thing about the audio buttons menu in the main menu is that its only accessible with a mouse and not with a keyboard/remote control. I dont use a mouse with XBMC and i dont think im the only one so at the moment for me the audio buttons are not even accesible. could you fix this please?

Also, i dont know if it cant be turned off, if so pls tell me how but in the main menu its a text with a small arrow tells you that u can enter the submenu by pressing down.

I dont want it to tell me that since i know how it works so its kind of annoying to look at it Rolleyes
try without cases and report back... i noticed in almost every skin a performance drop when cases are on
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232