• 143(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
shawndavid Wrote:In Showcase, fixed list set, cover flow on, doesn't seem to be a fixed list; wrapping.

Without cover flow, fixed list works.

Any thoughts?

Yes, I noticed this as well.
Alltough posted before, these bugs didn't make it on the list:

- after switching between profiles (from a profile created in xbmc to the master user profile) it happens that the "S" key no longer works, so there is no way to get to the shutdown menu popup window. Aeon65 has the same issue and I was very happy that it worked fine in MQ2 but now it's broke.

- when scrolling left and right in the main menu, the active item sometimes doesn't get highlighted. It happens when I login with a user other than the master user. the main menu of that user only has 3 items, highlighting the 2nd on default. When I move left or right in the menu 2 or more items they don't geht highlighted.

Both bugs are reproduceable and happen everytime.

Does nobody else use multiple profiles or a has a low main menu item count?

No bug, but would be nice to know how to fix it:
- the "logoff" function has disappeared from the main menu. Since every member of the family has his/her own profile this was very handy. How to get it back?

Thanks,
Alex
ASRock Vision 3D Core i5 // Windows 7 Professional 64bit // 4TB Storage // Harmony 885 // NAD 775HD // Pioneer Plasma
since installing Apple Trailers Lite addon with this skin i am having lot's of 'buffering' problems. is it the addon? or is there a setting i can adjust.

trailers are set to come through in SD.
sergiocos Wrote:you will probably find this one, too Big Grin
but to save your time: appearance-file lists- uncheck "show parent folder"

@sergiocos

Hi there,
people very often ask how to get rid of that empty back folder. I don´t like that either but now comes my question....

If the folder is disabled how do you get back to the showcase view after you clicked yourself into the episode view already? I mean this is always confusing me anyway. If you leave, let´s say TVShows with escape from the episode view of a certain TVShow and you come back to TVShows later again it will get you exactly were you left before instead of showing you the main showcase view.

Does anybody understand what I am talking about? I would think that I leave a library somewhere by pressing escape and come back later it all will start at the main showcase view again and not somewhere in the middle wherever I left before from.
I've found 2 more bugs that I thought were previously mentioned but to be sure here they are once again:

In the home menu under music the titles for the recently added are missing:

The date/time is still not visible under TV-Shows in wall view:
Are the spaces around the Wall view thumbs when media cases is enabled necessary? There are nearly no spaces when not using media cases. I use the Big setting, and even on my 100" screen, I have a hard time making out the small thumbs.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
Looks real good! Only the recently added music in the main menu is not working correctly here. And I think the RSS feed is too small. Is there any way to enlarge this?
Would it be a big deal for you to allow one to have a unique Hide Watched setting in Recently Added and a different setting in regular Movie titles page? I like to hide watched under recently added, but not the other Movie views.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
curtis-r Wrote:Would it be a big deal for you to allow one to have a unique Hide Watched setting in Recently Added and a different setting in regular Movie titles page? I like to hide watched under recently added, but not the other Movie views.

Actually I think this is not the right time to request more and more features because the new version already got enough stuff that need to be fixed. Most of all it got to become much faster and smoother again. Once that is done cosmetics can be discussed. Anyone feel the same way? Right now I wish there would be a way to get back to the previous version. Can I? Does anybody know how?
MarcosQui Wrote:curtis, you have been generous to me and I'll be generous with you too; be putting on my site today the uncompressed version, including all backgrounds of the default theme.

Only one way to say thank you. Nod

as promised:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/med...02.7.0.zip
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
For the showcase I am providing the file for version 2.6.0 until I fix the current one.

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/Vie...owcase.xml

Just overlap.

Remember that you do not have the cases.

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
First of all, thanks a lot for this great update, Marcos!

However, small question incoming. Since I haven't seen this being reported by anyone else in here, I'm sure it's just me doing something wrong: Whenever I choose Landscape display mode in Banner 2 view, it won't display any thumbs. The normal Landscape mode is working fine, though. Any advice on how to fix it? Cheers!

Tom

MarcosQui Wrote:as promised:

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/med...02.7.0.zip
Big Grin
Very nice skin! I really like it, one thing that bugs me though: is there an option (that I probably haven't found yet) for turning off the date & time on the top right while playing back music? I have a plasma screen and I think after a several hour long music session I would have the white letters visible for some more hours... Laugh
Wouter, thanks for the donation. Laugh

Visit my website
  • 143(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232