• 145(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=tron%20l...4#/d2ymtvd
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
cool bro thx
markimark Wrote:...and why are so many user complaining about the Showcase speed? It is very bumpy and completely different from what it felt before. No matter what install type you use.

Do you have vertical sync enabled? Just trying to help Marcos solve why some are having slowness with showcase/multiplex and some of us are not.
uncertainty Wrote:Do you have vertical sync enabled? Just trying to help Marcos solve why some are having slowness with showcase/multiplex and some of us are not.

i did have vertical sync on when i installed the new skin, so you think that was the problem? ive moved back to the 2.6.0 showcase now so cant test
l0th Wrote:It's kind of strange because if I remember correctly (I'm not at home right now), the recently added music list did not appear either in other versions of Aeon. I didn't think it was a MQ2 specific issue.

Also, just to make sure, I'm talking about recently added albums, not songs. The link above mentions a fix for "song titles in recent menu." I'm not quite sure whether recent menu means recently imported, recently played.

True, this issue exists with Aeon65 as well. I posted the same issue and was told that we have to wait for a fix to the recently added widget.
d_hero Wrote:i did have vertical sync on when i installed the new skin, so you think that was the problem? ive moved back to the 2.6.0 showcase now so cant test

Probably best to just use 2.6.0 showcase and give Marcos time to resolve it as he said he would probably have to rewrite the xml for it.
amazing! thank you very much..
Anyone else having issues with Clearart for TV Shows? It pulls all the logos fine, but doesn't display them when I press 'i' for SOME seasons. Like, for Family Guy, it works for season 8 & 9, but not 1-7... does the the same for other tv shows as well.

EDIT: I think it's because I have the episodes in individual subfolders, like this: Family guy > Season 1 > Episode 1 > s01e01.mkv . because the ones that do display are just in the 'season *' folder. Anyway to fix this ?
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for this great skin!!

only to suggest i think that previous version main screens is more clean, now more options are added like the recent movies or the little help menu in the middle, i think that this must be an option because add a lot of components in the main screen when this must be a clear screen as the previous version and have the option of customization

thank a lot of!!
I don't get any background for Movies and TV Shows on the main home menu, all others work. However, when I go into Movies I can see the background. What setting should I look into??
tboooe Wrote:It's kind of strange because if I remember correctly (I'm not at home right now), the recently added music list did not appear either in other versions of Aeon. I didn't think it was a MQ2 specific issue.

Also, just to make sure, I'm talking about recently added albums, not songs. The link above mentions a fix for "song titles in recent menu." I'm not quite sure whether recent menu means recently imported, recently played.

True, this issue exists with Aeon65 as well. I posted the same issue and was told that we have to wait for a fix to the recently added widget.

its ok now recently for music album, wait for release fix by MarcosMQ.

Script recentlyadded it´s ok now - this issue exists before, in pack addons in the first post, version script recently it´s ok..but required other files changed in skin for work ok.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
to install an addon from your zip file do i just copy the contents to the folder? or do i install it from a zip file in xbmc?
skid23 Wrote:to install an addon from your zip file do i just copy the contents to the folder? or do i install it from a zip file in xbmc?

From within xmbc under the settings-addons menu you will see an option to install from zipfile.
thanks mate..
skid23 Wrote:to install an addon from your zip file do i just copy the contents to the folder? or do i install it from a zip file in xbmc?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Upload addons today, which are all necessary plugins in the new version of the skin AeonMQ 2 version 2.7.0, after unzipping the file, configure them properly as needed.
unzip here:
..:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

All scripts and addons are updated, includes recentlyadded.

One possibility is to unzip this addon.zip elsewhere, and put only what you have not installed as not to compromise settings already made.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 145(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232