• 156(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
How does this skin identify the films so that the correct case is displayed? i.e HD-DVD, Bluray etc. May cases are blank. Can i use ember media manager to edit the film info to display the correct case?

Thanks

Zaxxan
MarcosQui Wrote:Zaxxan, unfortunately it is anyway, since XBMC creates the cache for an image it does not change anymore. You have to to change manually.

I used purge and the correct images are now displayed. Cool
I've been trying to keep up with this thread, and I don't think it's been asked yet: Is there any way to turn off the "case" view when in the details of a movie? For instance, I click on a movie and it comes up with the movie details view where I can tell it to play or reload and stuff. In this view, it has a large poster on the left with an outline/overlay of what media type it is. I would like to turn this off so it's just the poster with no overlay/outline of h.264 or whatever media type it is. Thanks.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
MarcosQui Wrote:Already listed, and already fixed.

http://www.marcosqui.com.br/skin_news_english.html

sorry for this request...I ran through the list and concentrated on the word views...
BTW: As soon as the next pay-cheque comes in, you´ll get my donation
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
MarcosQui Wrote:He asked, he won! Wink

New ShowCase Beta1

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/New...0Beta1.zip

Just copy and overwrite the files in 720p.

Hopefully good comments. Cool

Wooohooo - that's one hell of an improvement - speedwise! THX. Didn't test that much but my preferred movie setup (showcase, coverflow) is now fast as never on my underpowered atom/ion box. At least for the last 6 months. Great job!

The not implemented endless loop for the movie covers is intentional?! I mean when I'm at err, Zombieland and want to go to Alien I have to go all the way back or use the keypad. Don't know if I like or dislike this. If it is intentional on speeding things up, well, just keep it this way.

Good enough Smile

btw, changing styles to horizontal did suit my needs better than classic. THX again for the hint.
Two things regarding the mpaa rating or better said the german equivalent...

In the the tv-shows, changing the rating from TV-MA to "ab 18" does not bring up the icon for the german rating...Bug or just not implemented ( I could live without this, just would like to know)?

Pressing"i" in movie or tv-show does not show the german ratings icon in the upper right corner either...

Somebody can confirm? Maybe Tom, you can confirm?

Quote:Originally Posted by MarcosQui
He asked, he won!

New ShowCase Beta1

http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files...se%20Beta1.zip

Just copy and overwrite the files in 720p.

Hopefully good comments.

Perfect...you´re the best
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
lazyman Wrote:Wooohooo - that's one hell of an improvement - speedwise! THX. Didn't test that much but my preferred movie setup (showcase, coverflow) is now fast as never on my underpowered atom/ion box. At least for the last 6 months. Great job!

The not implemented endless loop for the movie covers is intentional?! I mean when I'm at err, Zombieland and want to go to Alien I have to go all the way back or use the keypad. Don't know if I like or dislike this. If it is intentional on speeding things up, well, just keep it this way.

Good enough Smile

btw, changing styles to horizontal did suit my needs better than classic. THX again for the hint.

you just need to turn off fixed list in the options in the left panel
I've tried the beta and I can't see any improvement honestly Sad
d_hero Wrote:you just need to turn off fixed list in the options in the left panel

Facepalm! :o
Rumik Wrote:I've tried the beta and I can't see any improvement honestly Sad

The beta has made a big improvement for me. Have you tried rebooting?
Hello, I would like to know how to install the file "addons.zip" (all addons) located on the first page of the release because I have tried from the "addons" but the result is "installation failed"...
boxterduke Wrote:Love the new update, couple question:

1- Can the color be changed to match the menu bar for the time and library totals bars? See screenshot. As you can see, the home menu is yellow meanwhile the top bars are still blue.

2- I found out where to disable CD/DVD cases when viewing the movie collection however the information menu of a movie, still shows the case. Can I turn that off somewhere?

3- While a TV show is playing and I press "I" it shows the show info. How can I disable the poster for that TV show? I like it for movies but not for TV shows.

Thanks

How did you achieve this? Did you change the color in of the textures or edit a file? thanks.
giannims Wrote:Hello, I would like to know how to install the file "addons.zip" (all addons) located on the first page of the release because I have tried from the "addons" but the result is "installation failed"...

Unzip it manually to the folder xbmc-portable-addons....
Zaxxan Wrote:The beta has made a big improvement for me. Have you tried rebooting?

Sure have, really can't see any difference. Ah well, I can live with slight sluggishness, it's the 5 second pause when navigating between screens that bugs me.
Thanks uncertainty!Big Grin
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232