• 160(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
deadwolfbones Wrote:Yes, exactly.

2.6 had no case in this view, and I (as well as some others, apparently) preferred it that way. IMO it should be tied to the "Show Cases" setting for each viewtype, or else have its own setting in the skin settings menu.

I personally prefer it with no case in this view as well, I also preferred the original cases in showcase view.
Victim Wrote:Video Info we're referring to.
Why not have an option to disable cases shown here? Some people rather the original way.
That was one of my questions as well.
It would be better to add an option to toggle this off and on.
I too would like to see an option to switch it on or off. can u please put back the old views from 2.6.0 back in the tv section? as it is now, there's no new or old multiplex views available. i liked the old multiplex at the episode level.
How come this Aeon version is SO much slower then Aeon Nox while not offering much more functionality? I like the recent changes very much, but switched back to Nox after using the skin for 30 minutes. The difference is like day and night.

No disrespect intended! Thanks for the hard work and Aeon evolution everyone eventually benefits from! I'm just curious.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
SlaveUnit Wrote:Marcos is tracking bugs on his web page.

http://www.marcosqui.com.br/skin_news_english.html

No, that's a bug list. A bug tracking system alows users (like us) to report a bug, so that the developer (Marcos) can accept or decline or what ever options available. This way tracking what the status of a bug/feature request is becomes alot clearer for everyone involved.

Github could be ideal for this since the code is open anyway and Github is free for open source code.
Bram77 Wrote:No disrespect intended! Thanks for the hard work and Aeon evolution everyone eventually benefits from! I'm just curious.

Maybe if you read the last few days of this thread you might find some very useful information....If you're impatient and dont like reading then by all means go back to Nox.
Aeon Nox gives most users everything he needs.
Aeon MQ 2 gives you so many little extras that its for people who want to have the BEST they can get. Or something that gives you a little more. The tweakers, the perfectionists!

I loaded up Nox, played with it and I started thinking...it doesnt have this, it doesnt have that, im not gonna settle - Im going back to MQ 2!
Marcos, if you can't see the image from imageshack, here's the same one uploaded to TinyPic:

Now yes, thank you.

Well, you just want a button to not show the case, correct?

Your request falls under the category of "high priority", so I'll include the complete list of bugs.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MarcosQui Wrote:Now yes, thank you.

Your request falls under the category of "high priority", so I'll include the complete list of bugs.

Nice!
The banner view is lovely! One question about it though, as I understand it is not possible with the Aeon skin to manually save a banner image in the tv show folder right? (e.g. banner.jpg) In other words they need to be scraped? If so, the problem with this is, is that the folder.jpg files (for the posters) should be renamed or else they will 'overwrite' the scraped banners in the banner view. As a result, posters.jpg's are no longer accessible in e.g. list view and need to be scraped as well. Particularly with the poster scraping a lot of mistakes are made. Hopefully, anyone understands this situation and can help me out Wink
SlaveUnit Wrote:Marcos is tracking bugs on his web page.

But he needs some sort of bug report submission system. That way people know that he will see each one.
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
Also, you guys should really start using http://imgur.com/ instead of imageshack
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog

Thanks very much, Marcos!

Ideally, the poster would stretch to fill that entire box, so there is no black space above, to the left of, or below it. Wink

Hi MarcosQui,

Would it be possible to add the artist scraper issue I reported here in 2.7.0:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post733016

to your list of bugs?

Do you need more information to reproduce it? Thanks.
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232