• 165(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
MarcosQui Wrote:WizzKid111, to enable the Weather go to:

Styles > Shortcuts > arrow left until you find the Weather. Press Enter and select Enable.

To change the background image go to Styles > Backdrops, click on the item and select an image or a folder with multiple images.

The recent items can not be configured for other menus.

Is there any way with CODE or in a update for you to add this feature?

Thanks
No, this is a feature of the XBMC script, does not depend on skin.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
d_hero Wrote:i still cant work out how to install a nightly build being on live?

The PPA for ubuntu is not up-to-date yet, you could build it from source I think (haven't tried that since they jumped to Git). But since this is a non-skin related issue I guess you should open a new topic for this.
Hi Marcos,
I don't know if this is something you are aware of but im getting lots and lots of these errors it the logs

Code:
13:03:39 T:3077678976 M:789008384   ERROR: Control 23 in window 10142 has been asked to focus, but it can't

13:18:48 T:3077678976 M:792301568 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: ExtraThumbsInfoValue

13:18:48 T:3077678976 M:792301568 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: ShowcaseSpotNight

Just wanted to point it out
You are using the ShowCase Beta1 correct?
This error no longer exists. Wink

Visit my website
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Friends, the list of bugs is over.

The new Showcase is almost ready, I decided to make some changes ... text 'extra info' is now more intelligent, displays gender, year and original title in a single line, alternately.
The box trailer has more overlap with the plot.

Anyone who has read my site, saw that I changed the colour selector. The skin has lost hundreds of lines of code and got a little lighter. Rolleyes

I'm thinking of launching a new review tomorrow, Sunday, but the Showcase will not have the Media Cases for now ... everyone agree?

Visit my website
Release it Sunday and continue work on cases - yes I agree!! Thank Marcos
Sounds good. Any chance to add the "download thumbnail" and "download fanart" options back on the info? Smile

Thanks
+1 from me for tomorrow
MarcosQui Wrote:I'm thinking of launching a new review tomorrow, Sunday, but the Showcase will not have the Media Cases for now ... everyone agree?

+1
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
schnitzelbrain Wrote:Out of the Info at first page:
- Compact Mode - In this mode, only items already in the main menu may be customised. If you do not need new menus, or want the fastest browsing experience, select this mode.

-Normal Mode - In this mode, the skin allows for up to 7 new menus and 35 custom submenus. For a good balance of customisation and browsing speed, select this mode.

-Full Mode - In this mode, the skin allows for up to 35 new menus and new 310 custom submenus. If you need the greatest amount of customisation, select this mode.

So if u are in Compact, than yes u have to switch at least to Normal Mode.

Also check if the new entered Menu topic is Blue underlined, if it is Red underlined it is hidden. U can change between hidden(red) and visible(blue) when u select the menu in the homescreen config. U will be asked to activate/deactivate and if u want change the name.

Thanks for the help, but I thought I was fairly clear I am running in normal mode, so I should be able to add this menu option. Second, I am aware of how the blue/red underlining works, and it is not the issue here, my new item is clearly underlined blue yet does not appear on the main menu. I will switch to full mode if I have to, but I would rather keep things quicker with normal if at all possible. Any solutions?

EDIT: I just noticed that this issue was listed as an unconfirmed bug on MarcosQui's skin diary. So it looks as if this might be an issue that requires me to wait until next release. But Marcos, you can count me as another confirmation that this is a bug Smile Thanks for all the hard work!
NoLaw Wrote:Thanks for the help, but I thought I was fairly clear I am running in normal mode...

Ok, just a try.

@MarcosQui
Since Weather is updated to 1.1.15 there are again weather script faults. I had faults already in 1.1.10.
Dunno but maybe its something with your implementation of the weather+

@All : Does anyone also have issues with the weather+ in MQ2 2.7.0 ?
anybody lose the ability to play a movies trailer since upgrade?
when I try I get the buffering popup window but thats all.
schnitzelbrain Wrote:@All : Does anyone also have issues with the weather+ in MQ2 2.7.0 ?

It's working fine for me.

And yes, Marcos, Sunday release sounds very good.
deadwolfbones Wrote:It's working fine for me.

And yes, Marcos, Sunday release sounds very good.

Thx, what version of weather+ do you use?
  • 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232